Questions from a Rag

Mclovin said:
Stevie B said:
1. Manchester City have had a great start to the season. How far do you realistically think you'll go?
We could win the title, but realistically so could all the other big clubs such as Newcastle, Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea.

2. Do you guys think Mancini is the right manager to lead you to league and CL success?
I don't think his problem is domestically, more so European as was his problems at Inter, so I think he will struggle winning a trophy in Europe. but right now - so would anyone not managing Barca, as you found out playing them

3. Who do you consider to be your best player and the biggest threat when we meet?
Well the best player isn't the biggest threat.... David Silva is right now the best player in the league, he will create chances.... But Nigel De Jong will bite off your players legs

4. Which United player do you consider to be the biggest threat when we meet?
Depends how Fergiscum lines up. Nani or Rooney

5. Do you think the title will be a two horse race between City and United?
No.... One :P I reckon it's to early right now, Chelsea are still in it.

6. Who do you have in your top four come the end of the season?
1. City. 2. Rags. 3. Chelsea. 4. Liverpool

7. Is there any player from United's current squad that you would take for your team?
Vidic

8. Who is your favourite all time Manchester City player?
Georgi Kinkladze. isn't our best but the way he played and the time period he was around for us, he was the shining light for me as a kid watching us get relegated and play shit.

9. Which United player do you dislike the most (past or present)?
Not a nice man at all.... Roy Keane. he is a vulgar twat

10. If any, which United player have you respected or admired the most past or present?
Probably Eric Cantona. I remember watching him play for Leeds as a kid, he was something special then, quality player. Also, probably the best 'keeper to play in the prem Peter Schimeichel. beast.

11. What is your prediction for the match?
Hmm, Be lucky to see goals in this I reckon. if one of us scores it will end up 1-1, or will stay 0-0 for the whole game.
Newcastle? Spurs? Title? WTF are you smoking?

it was meant as a wind up to the Rag poster... as in not mentioning them as a big club

SeanJason said:
How's it going fellas? I come in peace...just asking some questions about the big upcoming derby and getting some views about our teams.

1. Manchester City have had a great start to the season. How far do you realistically think you'll go?
We'll be pushing all the way to the end

2. Do you guys think Mancini is the right manager to lead you to league and CL success?
I'd say it's a bit too early to be thinking about CL success as it's our first season but he's the right man for Man City

3. Who do you consider to be your best player and the biggest threat when we meet?
Silva

I love the Mark Clattenburg answer in an earlier post as it is a worry he's the ref but I'd probably say Rooney

No but can't see anybody but Chelsea being a serious threat

Probably Spurs in 4th

7. Is there any player from United's current squad that you would take for your team?
No

In my life time Kinkladze was the most exciting but personal favourite would be Goater

Roy Keane, utter scum bag

10. If any, which United player have you respected or admired the most past or present?
pass

To be honest I'd be happy with a draw and staying top as I'm confident we'll win comfortably at home

Thanks!

SeanJason said:
How's it going fellas? I come in peace...just asking some questions about the big upcoming derby and getting some views about our teams.

2nd behind you bent bastards
absolutely
will be kidding myself if i didnt say david silva, although i am gonna miss shauny wright skinning patrice evra every game
its always rooney innit? never plays well but always pops his fat arse up
yep
united city chelsea and liverpool
would have said evra before we signed clichy, but i'll reluctantly say ashley young. annoying whiney little fucker but a great talent
kinky or shauny wright
it was neville but i have some weird respect thing for him now, has to be rooney or keane, probably keane the slimey bastard.
schmeichel and weirdly enough, ole solsjkaer. dunno why
either 2-1 city or 2-0 united
Thanks!

ecviper said:
OP, Let's see what you think or your own questions about us and the derby.

1. Manchester U have had a great start to the season. How far do you realistically think you'll go? All the way

2. Do you guys think SAF is the right manager to lead you to league and CL success this season? Yes

3. Who do you consider to be your best player and the biggest threat when we meet? Best player Rooney biggest threat when we meet Nani

4. Which City player do you consider to be the biggest threat when we meet?

Aguero

Chelsea will be pushing

United, City, Chelsea, Liverpool

7. Is there any player from City's current squad that you would take for your team?

Silva, Aguero

8. Who is your favourite all time Manchester United player?

Peter Schemiechel

9. Which City player do you dislike the most (past or present)?

Tevez and Bellamy

10. If any, which City player have you respected or admired the most past or present?
SWP

2-1 United

I'll be happier when we reach the 40 point mark

Well who else would you have? Rafa??

All of them

Giggs, god know's who he'll want to shag next

No. You might as well give us the trophy now

Doesn't matter, United won't be in it

7. Is there any player from United's current squad that you would take?
Yes. I'd take Nani for a hair cut

Mike Doyle. He hated the red bastards as much as I do. Difference was, he actually got to kick the fuckers

Giggs for his shagging abilities, Best for his drinking and shagging abilities

Massimo Taibi

10-1 to City, Fergie in the job centre by Monday morning

1. Manchester City have had a great start to the season. How far do you realistically think you'll go? All the way

2. Do you guys think Mancini is the right manager to lead you to league and CL success? Yes

3. Who do you consider to be your best player and the biggest threat when we meet? Anyone of 5 or 6 player, although id like to see Bellamy or SWP pull on the city shirt one last time this Sunday

4. Which United player do you consider to be the biggest threat when we meet? Clattenberg

No, City and Chelsea im afraid

City/Chelsea United Spurs

No

Uwe Rosler

Neville and keane

Truthfully, Non of them. Maybe Pique for no reason other than he's unreal on fifa

3-1 to City "OOOOH BALOTELLLIII HE'S A STRIKER HE'S GOOD AT DARTS (derby day fever kicked in Wednesday morning big time after the Aguero winner Tuesday night settled)

Wiggum22 said:
As a 'rag' I'd like to do this as honest as poss...

1. Manchester U have had a great start to the season. How far do you realistically think you'll go?

Champions again. SF in Champions League.

2. Do you guys think SAF is the right manager to lead you to league and CL success this season?

Of course.

Young or Ronney.

4. Which City player do you consider to be the biggest threat when we meet?

Silva or Balotelli.

Yep.

United / City / Chelsea / Liverpool.

7. Is there any player from City's current squad that you would take for your team?

Loads: NDJ / Kompany / Silva / Aguero / Dzeko.

Niall Quinn or David White.

9. Which City player do you dislike the most (past or present)?

Bosvelt / Dickov.

10. If any, which City player have you respected or admired the most past or present?

Many over the years. Currently Silva is admired massively ( no dig with the massive btw. )

2 - 1 United.

bosvelt? really?

you have to tell us why.

1. How far do you realistically think you'll go?

Second.

Yes.

Silva.

Rooney.

Yes.

City, rags, Liverpool, Chelsea. Not necessarily in that order.

Not really. A few of them are easily good enough, but of those, I wouldn't like to see any of them at City.

Not sure. I'm a keeper, so Corrigan, Trautmann, Hart, Immel, Suckling and Cooper have all been favourites.

Keane. Horrible, horrible excuse for a human being.

Schmeichel. A class act.

2-2.

SeanJason said:

Thanks!

1. Manchester City have had a great start to the season. How far do you realistically think you'll go? top 2

2. Do you guys think Mancini is the right manager to lead you to league and CL success? yes

3. Who do you consider to be your best player and the biggest threat when we meet? david silva

4. Which United player do you consider to be the biggest threat when we meet? nani

5. Do you think the title will be a two horse race between City and United? Chelsea , liverpool too

6. Who do you have in your top four come the end of the season?City , United , Chelsea and Liverpool

7. Is there any player from United's current squad that you would take for your team? Vidic

8. Who is your favourite all time Manchester City player? Asa Hartford

9. Which United player do you dislike the most (past or present)?Rio Ferdinand

10. If any, which United player have you respected or admired the most past or present? Always Admired gary neville

11. What is your prediction for the match? 1.1 draw , 4 yellow cards and one red card.

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.