Questions From a United Forum

1. Plastic from the ground up (literally). Your manager might as well wear the coat of arms of Trondheim on his blazer as it's as false as what he does wear. You are either pregnant or you are not, and you are not. End of fucking story.
2. Yes.
3. Jovetic, obviously.
4. Lou Macari.
5. Jury still deliberating.
6. Team in Manchester plays team not in Manchester.
7. 5-1 and Fergie running away, or Benjani's shoulder match and Fergie running away again. Pissed on your massif mega Munich cash-em-in-chips that day.
8. No.
9. see 6.

Question 1 - Let’s get it out of the way, what are your thoughts on Manchester United and in particular Moyes this season who hasn't performed to the best of his abilities?

David Moyes is a football genius. You have to give him more time.

Question 2 - Do you think that you are in with a good shout of winning the league?

We have a 50-50 chance. We will find out this week.

Question 3 - Who has been your best player over the last season or so? Has there been any remarkable improvements from those who lacked certain qualities?

Fernandihno has been superb. Nasri has also been brilliant. Ya Ya is our most vital player.

Question 4 - Who is your most hated Manchester United player and why?

Rooney...because he plays football with a snarl and it's a beautiful game.

Question 5 - What are your thoughts about Manuel Pellegrini, is he the sort of manager who could take you to Champions league success?

He has produced the best football I have ever seen after watching city for almost 50 years but sometimes I wish he would show a bit of caution.
I don't think we will win the CL for at last five or six years. We are still miles behind Bayern, Barca, and Real Madrid.

Question 6 - What does Manchester United versus Manchester City mean to you as a fan?

I have an intense dislike of United and always have had. Growing up in Withington (mostly Blue) there was a huge rivalry with the rags. I have respect for match-going United fans but despise the Home Counties plastics who follow them. The Derby is always the biggest match for me. It makes me laugh when some United fans label the Liverpool match as more important. Before the 60s the Liverpool match had no importance at all. City and United have been at it for 130 plus years.

Question 7 - We have played against each other many times over the years. Which is your favourite game against us, and why?

The Denis Law backheel. I was in the scoreboard end and, despite the violence, I couldn't stop laughing.

Question 8 - Do you ever miss the atmosphere at Maine Road compared to the Etihad stadium?

Not at all. I prefer the new stadium and think that, on occasions, the atmosphere has been better than Maine Road.

Question 9 - What are your predictions for the game this Sunday?

I think it will be a draw. Which, as long as we beat Arsenal, will be a decent result for us.

Question 1

Let’s get it out of the way, what are your thoughts on Manchester United and in particular Moyes this season who hasn't performed to the best of his abilities?

I think anyone taking over that job would be on a hiding to nothing. As much as I detested your previous manager you have to give him credit for what he achieved, especially last season. The difference between this and last season is greater than anyone expected, and Ferguson, Moyes & the players all have a hand & a role of some sort in your current position.

Question 2

Do you think that you are in with a good shout of winning the league?

If we can win the rest of our matches (unless a piece of meteorite hits the team bus) we'll win the league.

Question 3

Who has been your best player over the last season or so? Has there been any remarkable improvements from those who lacked certain qualities?

Aguero has been phenomenal, but then so too have players like Toure, Silva, Negredo, Fernandinho, Kompany and Zabaleta (who is probably our most consistent 'consistent' performer) - I think Milner deserves more credit than he gets as does Dzeko, and Garcia has been the most improved.

Question 4

Who is your most hated Manchester United player and why?

I don't like anyone wearing a red shirt; anyone wearing a red shirt and trying it on is even worse.. if BT Sport knows what it's doing it should put down Michael Owen - Gary Neville (credit where credit's due) he is not. Currently the nastiest player in red I've seen has to be Rafael; Young wouldn't be too far behind.

Question 5

What are your thoughts about Manuel Pellegrini, is he the sort of manager who could take you to Champions league success?

Sam the Eagle is our manager and so if we win this competition the logical answer would be "yes" without a moment's hesitation. If we were looking ahead another decade or so, after his recent performance at Eastlands with Wigan I could see Uwe Rosler maturing into a future possibility (I hope he's learning his Spanish)

Question 6

What does Manchester United versus Manchester City mean to you as a fan?

These are the games I always look for first when the fixtures are announced, and would be the games I'd most want to attend if in the UK; what else is there to say?

Question 7

We have played against each other many times over the years. Which is your favourite game against us, and why?

It would have to be the 6-1; watching 20 minutes of highlights from that game is still (after the 3-2 QPR match) the best it's ever been for me, although that's not to denigrate any of the other superb performances our teams have put in against your lot over the years.

Question 8

Do you ever miss the atmosphere at Maine Road compared to the Etihad stadium?

I held a tenured season ticket at Maine Road, but I've never held one at Eastlands, which I visit whenever I'm over in the UK as I'm normally overseas these days. I miss the City Chippy & many other match day memories, and indeed you have to pinch yourself at times if you're going to compare the 'then' and 'now'.

Question 9

What are your predictions for the game this Sunday?

It's a derby, so anything can and will happen, but I hope the game's decided on its merits and not overly influenced by abject refereeing or a mistaken decision.

uestion 1

Let’s get it out of the way, what are your thoughts on Manchester United and in particular Moyes this season who hasn't performed to the best of his abilities?

I think it's unfair to say he hasn't performed to the best of his abilities. What exactly are his 'abilities'? You hired a manager who had never really shown his 'abilities' past getting Everton to where, on paper, their squad should've been. A very very bizarre choice of manager especially given he'd have to try to 'follow' Ferguson. In terms of the team, I think the undercurrent has been there from day 1 that the players didn't rate him, didn't want him and are embarassed by him. They've not played for him at all and I can't see that changing.

Question 2

Yes. Its in our hands at the moment

Question 3

Who has been your best player over the last season or so? Has there been any remarkable improvements from those who lacked certain qualities?

Best player this season has been Fernandinho by a mile. A complete midfielder. Remarkable improvements Kolarov and pleasing improvements from Nasri and Garcia.

Question 4

Van Persie. He's just a ****.

Question 5

What are your thoughts about Manuel Pellegrini, is he the sort of manager who could take you to Champions league success?

With the right squad yes. With the current squad there isn't a manager on the plsnet who could win us the CL

Question 6

Not as much as it used to. Its not quite 'just another game', but it no longer defines my season like it used to

Question 7

We have played against each other many times over the years. Which is your favourite game against us, and why?

1-6. Schooled you on your own patch.

Question 8

Yes

Question 9

City win despite the officials trying their hardest to stop us

I would like to thank you all for taking the time to responding to all questions and most important of all, your honesty.

Question 1

I think they are a very average team. Absolutely love Moyes and hope he is your manager forever. Totally out of his depth. He's a good manager of an underdog type club. A team that punches above their weight. But United will never be seen as an underdog.

Question 2

Absolutely. Confident we will win the league by 3 points over Chelsea.

Question 3

Tough to choose just 1. Aguero has been fantastic when fit but hasn't been fit nearly enough. Silva has been back to his form in the title season. But I'd have to go with Yaya. Has stepped up his goal return and added a devastating free kick out of nowhere. As far as improvements go Nasri by far. He's been terrific this year and had been a real disappointment in the previous 2 seasons. Has really stepped up with important goals and real effort in every game.

Question 4

Because he's always winning to the ref. And when he's not winning he's scoring against us.

Question 5

Not sure. He's had good success with smaller clubs in the UCL. But transitioning from underdog and getting to the round of 16 or 8 to the expectations of a larger club and winning the trophy are miles apart. Has brought a real exciting style of football which I love. A little concerned about the way he's seemed to take the smaller clubs lightly. If he wins the league and league cup in his first season I'll certainly be convinced but even if we finish second I always assumed it would take a couple seasons to determine if he's the right man for the job.

Question 6

3 points for City.

Question 7

1-6. Since that game I have gone into every derby very confident of 3 points. That game changed the mentality of the club from the nail to the hammer.

Question 8

Have never been to either since I live 3,500 miles away but there certainly isn't the same atmosphere on the tv. An unfortunate trend in sports in general due to the rising ticket prices.

Question 9

City 3-0

Question 1

To be fair, Ferguson left you in a bad way. He planned to go until we won the league. Spent £30m+ on Van Persie to retire on a high and didn't bother to invest in a team that needed investing. He left happy, recommended Moyes, a manager that hasn't won anything and frankly it shows. United need seriously heavy investment in the team, along the lines what we spent to catch up .... but cant see that United have that kind of money to splash around anymore.

Question 2

Between us and Chelsea. Liverpool will slip in 2 games and finsh 3rd. All we can do is win all our remaining games, because I feel Chelsea will win all theirs ... unless they are playing a bottom team that will park the bus.

Question 3

Yaya has been our Player Of The Season. Always been a top performer, type of player than can turn games and win them. Added goals and freekicks to his game this year ... World Class Player.

Question 4

Shrek. He's a mercenary, in it for himself. Show no respect for Manchester United, England and other clubs when he wants own way and is two-faced when he gets his own way. Undouted talent, but as human being, a disgrace.

Question 5

No. I don't think he's here for the long haul. The club have gone for this 'holistic' approach and he was a good, quick appointment to start that off. If he doesnt win the league and Klopp leaves Dortmund or Spurs dont appoint Leonardo, i think there will be another boss in town in the summer.

Question 6

Everything in the world just vanishes ..... the borders of the city are the battlelines ..... each army don their war colours and prepare for battle.

This is not just a game.
This not just for 3 points.
This is for the Pride of Manchester!!

Question 7

I remember all the drubbings you gave us in the 90's ... especially the 5-0 at Old Trafford where Terry Phelan turned his back on a shot that became a goal. I was embarrased when I saw that. So for me, the 1-6 at Old Trafford was epic for me, it banished that personal ghost for me.

Question 8

Cant say I miss being squashed in the Kippax every time we scored (when it was standing) ... I was a only a kid and was like a wave just plumming me over and over. At The Etihad, I'm not concerned about the atmosphere now I'm middle-aged. Most of the time I watch the game and have commentary from the radio on my phone at the same time. Blame technology for that.

Question 9

Tuesday? ...... 2-1 to City (but secretly hoping for 1-7 to City ... we like progress at City)

Question 1 - Let’s get it out of the way, what are your thoughts on Manchester United and in particular Moyes this season who hasn't performed to the best of his abilities?

A corporate non entity for the brainless sheep of the world to follow
Ferguson dropped utd right in the shit and the horrible man sits there every game and wallows in it like he's the king,when in reality he's simply a ****
Hope Moyes sees out every day of that 6 year contract

Question 2 - Do you think that you are in with a good shout of winning the league?

Take 4 points from next 2 games then we are in the box seat

Question 3 - Who has been your best player over the last season or so? Has there been any remarkable improvements from those who lacked certain qualities?

Fernandinho has been consistently excellent and Kolorov & Garcia are the most improved

Question 4 - Who is your most hated Manchester United player and why?

Don't hate anybody
Dislike RVP,Camelchops and Rooney

Question 5 - What are your thoughts about Manuel Pellegrini, is he the sort of manager who could take you to Champions league success?

A decent first season and foundations of something special to build on
Clearly yes to CL

Question 6 - What does Manchester United versus Manchester City mean to you as a fan?

These days 3 points

Question 7 - We have played against each other many times over the years. Which is your favourite game against us, and why?

1-0 semi final win,5-1,6-1
Any of them

Question 8 - Do you ever miss the atmosphere at Maine Road compared to the Etihad stadium?

No

Question 9 - What are your predictions for the game this Tuesday?

1-4
Fire drill #2

Predictable I know but in answer to all the questions, please fuck off and mind your own business.
You are the arch enemy and I don't wish to answer any question you have about football coz in my opinion you know fuck all about football, simply by the fact you follow that shite.

Question 1

As a Blue for over 50 years, I hate them with a passion.

Moyes could have been invented by a malicious Bluemooner on banned substances. At first I thought he was a safe, if bland, appointment. Now we can all see he has neither the persona nor the ability for a top club (spit). And this is allowing for the fact he inherited a poisoned chalice. He's an embarrassment whom the Glazers should fire at the end of the season. I jhope they don't.

Question 2

Yes, although we will really have to pull something out of the bag. We are capable of doing that. If I were a betting man, I wouldn't see us as favourites.

Question 3

Hard to pick just one out. Silva and Yaya exert a huge influence. Nasri has improved the most in terms of attitude, consistency and all-round contribution.

Question 4

A toss-up between: (a) Rooney, who is your archetypal thick, money-grubbing, footballer with no principles, and (b) Ferdinand: a snide, grade A prick who takes himself too seriously.

Question 5

I like him, especially for the attacking football. He can take us further in the Champions League but probably not to ultimate success.

Question 6

Still the biggest and most tense games of the season for me.

Question 7

The sick swan for utter humiliation. One of Mancini's greatest gifts. He smashed the glass ceiling to bits that year.

Question 8

Different times. Enjoyed the Kipppax when it was all standing.

Question 9

Presume you mean the derby game? City to win 2-0.

I would like to thank you all for taking the time to responding to all questions and most important of all, your honesty.[/quote]

You are welcome.

First of all, I would like to ask your forum a few questions.

The first 2 questions would be :

Which day was best for you? The treble in 1999 or Wigan beating City at the Wembley FA Cup Final 2013

Which day was the worst day? Getting beat 1 6 at home by us, or Aguero's winner at the death in May 2012

My honest reply, is I cannot see any good coming to City fans, from an open honest response to your questions

I like the banter, but would avoid feeding your forum any laughing fodder at a time when you are lining yourselves up to be laughed at, quite nicely without any help from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.