Queue to relocate.

I was on hold for over 2 hours only to find out that there were no decent seats for two people together. The seat's we've got are great at the moment but we're a few rows apart so it's no big deal but would have been nice to sit with my old man. I guess the majority of people have renewed for next season (rightly so!) so there's not much movement. For anyone who's after two seats together, my advice is don't bother calling the box office unless you're happy with a seat right at the back of the third tier.

I'm on hold right now, they say estimated wait time is 60 minutes and I'm guessing that's a minimum. Pain in the arse, why couldn't they sort out an online system? BTW how much are they charging us per minute?

drthingy said:
How far back on L1 do you think you need to be to stay dry (soft I know). East stand seems to take a pounding more than the colin bell. roughly where does the overhang from level 2 stick out?

dont want to ruin my hair like ;-)

Depends entirely on the strength of the wind. I'm on row R which can take a battering when the wind's blowing in that direction. You need to be in the last few rows to guarantee staying dry.

On hold for 54 mins, called answered, changed seat easily. Called end 2 mins later.
Why this couldn't be done online in this age ?
Come on City get your online systems upto date.

Joensophsmum said:
Got there about 8.10am.. about 50 ppl there already. Doors opened prompt at 9am, but another hour in the queue inside

I was high up in the East stand last year - 303 row S .... only managed to move down 5 rows to N. Bit disappointed ... but should be grateful, at least we're in.

All the best people are there, can't think why you'd move.

On hold10.10 to 11.20 in queue untill 12.05 all done by 12.08,single seat move 324 to 204.Texed women who was looking for seat on my old row in 324 she was down at the ground in 30 min from Failsworth she now has my old seat for her son,"proper job" as the yokels down here on Devon say.
Next year come on admin get your arses in gear and let this be done on line ffs.

The queue now is about 20 minutes.
Staff are doing a great job.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:34 pm --<br /><br />
danebanksheik said:
The 5.30 people got two in cb level2 given up by the people immediately behind them in the queue!
I got sorted. Good service from ticket office

That's right. I just met the woman, who had gone back again this afternoon to try and move her parking too.
I thought she was a bit of a babe tbh ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.