Queue to relocate.

I phoned up at 9:05 was on hold for 2 hours 40 minutes but managed to get back to 116 row bb from 110 I am happy

Got there 8.30, got to desk at 10.20, moved closer to my mates on east stand level 3 first row, but the vacant seat on A239 had gone by the time I got there, so I got few seats along A/233 - hope the blue with his parents behind me got sorted - another 'cleansed' from the family stand like me.

went to the ground 9;30 am longish queue about 60 in front got sorted the staff were helpful took 60 mins all the desks were covered so overall ok as far as I was concerned

der bomber28 said:
I phoned about 8.55 this morning, got through about 9.45. Just had my phone on speaker while I was working, relieved as it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. So I'm now in 218, row c, anybody else up there, hows the view/atmosphere?
Took me from 8.58 to 10.12 to get thru then to be fair all done in 2 mins....i've just moved from the 'posh' seats in 222 to 220...£645 to £505 for 2 blocks difference...the atmosphere seems to be ok there, well it was last season, great view also and for the price cant argue as some of the cheapest seats in the ground.

I did briefly consider ringing to see if there was anywhere in rows in front of me but I don't think I'll bother!

Gojairu said:
4th row of the 3rd tier now. Block 304
Does the rain get there?

You get a very occasional drip or two if the wind is blowing. Been on 2nd row of 304 since the ground opened and only seen the floor damp once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.