Queue to relocate.

I did option 1 option 3 and have been waiting 26 minutes so I used my mobile and dialled again doing option 1, option 1 and a recording says the wait time is over 45 mins ! fortunately I did not hang up on the first phone.

It's now 43 minutes aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please please answer.

Tbilisi said:
Im going down Sunday to try and get 2 Bluecards move to Seasoncards,better than trying on line or phone I hope.

Does anyone know if the ticket office they are using is the one above the store or the one opposite?

Whan I queued for my value gold it was the one above the store.

MadchesterCity said:
TheMoonIsRising said:
MadchesterCity said:
on the phones with fingers crossed, got a meeting at 10 and praying I am connected before that

Come on City
What options do you pick on the phone mate

option 1 and option 3 - through after 22 minutes

Delighted - 2 seats together in 305 on the half way line

I love you City, ticket office and Supporter services

Welcome

fat boy blue said:
Tbilisi said:
Im going down Sunday to try and get 2 Bluecards move to Seasoncards,better than trying on line or phone I hope.

Does anyone know if the ticket office they are using is the one above the store or the one opposite?

Is the Value gold the one when they tell you where your sat ?, and just out of curiosity, do you know now what your seat is or do they let you know before season starts.?

Just interested.

mancity5 said:
fat boy blue said:
Tbilisi said:

Is the Value gold the one when they tell you where your sat ?, and just out of curiosity, do you know now what your seat is or do they let you know before season starts.?

Just interested.

Defo above the store,
Value cards get told after everyone has done there chopping and changing and new tickets are added in.

I waited 40 mins for them to answer my call. Anyway I relocated from East 3rd tier to row U on the East first tier, right on the halfway line. Does anyone have a similar seat? It sounds like a decent view???

danebanksheik said:
mancity5 said:
fat boy blue said:

Just interested.

Nice 1

Defo above the store,
Value cards get told after everyone has done there chopping and changing and new tickets are added in.

Got there about 8.10am.. about 50 ppl there already. Doors opened prompt at 9am, but another hour in the queue inside

I was high up in the East stand last year - 303 row S .... only managed to move down 5 rows to N. Bit disappointed ... but should be grateful, at least we're in.

Value gold . After everyone who pays full are sorted we get slotted in. First yaer I was row ee right at the back of the colin bell L3 .last year got row M east L3 both really central .I await with anticipation to see where I end up this year .But for £275 I won't complaining

I've been in a telephone queue now for 40+ minutes. This is the one area that the club need to sort out. Why didn't they give supporters say 10 days to relocate, then you wouldn't have what appears 20K people all ringing/attending at more or less the same time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.