Queues

The amount of people, especially young adult tourists at Champions League games, with backpacks is ridiculous.

I can't think of a reason why you would need to take a backpack to a football match. Maybe if you require some sort of large medication that can't be kept in pockets.

However, I think some of these freaks wear them as some sort of fashion or use them as some sort of childish security blanket. I'd be very tempted to tell people that bags are banned or make them go through a particularly inconvenient entrance to let everyone who can manage to summon up the courage to spend 2 hours without a bag get through a lot quicker.

The amount of people, especially young adult tourists at Champions League games, with backpacks is ridiculous.

I can't think of a reason why you would need to take a backpack to a football match. Maybe if you require some sort of large medication that can't be kept in pockets.

However, I think some of these freaks wear them as some sort of fashion or use them as some sort of childish security blanket. I'd be very tempted to tell people that bags are banned or make them go through a particularly inconvenient entrance to let everyone who can manage to summon up the courage to spend 2 hours without a bag get through a lot quicker

Wow - so I am a ST holder, travel up 3+ hours on train from St Albans to every home game and you expect me to bring no bag with stuff to do on train journey etc??

1zqetqb.jpg

Rag C^^T
mc4u9k.jpg

Sorry 13k. The attendance was 42500

However, I think some of these freaks wear them as some sort of fashion or use them as some sort of childish security blanket. I'd be very tempted to tell people that bags are banned or make them go through a particularly inconvenient entrance to let everyone who can manage to summon up the courage to spend 2 hours without a bag get through a lot quicker.
And I am a freak??? Thanks

Maybe they should have queues for those with and without bags, I know if I was in a big queue taking ages because I had a bag next time I wouldn't have one.

Next home game I taking a bag with a big fucking dildo in it. Handcuffs, gimp mask the lot

Let's see their face when it emptied

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.