Queues

3 different android phones between 3 us, all NFC enabled and not a single one of them scanned in. All three had to swipe down and scan barcode in reader instead.
Same for me and the lad and his stepdaughter who sit on one side of me
The lad on the other side of me has an iPhone and he said it took him about eight goes to get in
There was a bloke and son ahead of me in the queue with printed tickets and it took them a good five minutes to get in.

Some people were moaning pre covid whilst choosing to get in a queue 10 mins before kick off. Staff at city certainly see a side of humanity that at times lacks patience ( being polite) .

Had thought this would be a disaster but to be fair, entrance Y was smooth enough. Arrived 2.10, in by 2.15. They had increased the number of “magic wand” people too which used to be the bottleneck. Transferred my sons ticket to my brother too and that worked too. I realise that this won’t have been everyone’s experience but I really couldn’t fault it.

I sailed threw. I know this has nothing to do with your problem but I was fumin when I "queued" for the bar only to be told "contacless only" fuckin livid as I only carry cash.
You’d think City might tell people wouldn’t you ?

Queue’s for M1 are a joke to be honest. There’s clearly not enough turnstiles to process that volume of people efficiently. It was the same before covid and e-tickets so its unrelated to that. You shouldn't have to queue for 20 mins/half an hour to get in.
Queue did a 180 back up the steps directly opposite M1.
We only found out when arriving at the security fence gate & had to double back (despite plenty of queue jumpers).
At least 3 stewards stood talking on pavement watching the queue below but not advising anyone.
2 or 3 people waiting at M2 …hundreds at M1!
Can M2 not be used to alleviate the queues at M1? ..or is there no route through to M1?

Ffs, Manchester Road works, City's fault!
Talking about some of the roads very near to the ground. But as a comparison went to Lowry this week and they sent email within which contained info about roadworks half a mile away to help plan journey. Not too hard for club to do similar. They are very good telling me I can eat a coffee cup or buy a Puma templated third kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.