Quick questions

mcfc1632 said:
Think that we could be getting into semantics here.

I also mange the securing of major contracts - much higher than the CITY purchase and I agree that a contract is not 'done' until it is signed - the 'end game' of negotiations is often like high stakes poker - that is why I smile when I read the impatience of fans here just wanting to 'get the deal done!!!' - that is way to be continuously dry bummed

I hope our team are professional and are not being bent over - we need to get the deals done but not be seen to always cave in

Re the GC comments - I think the words were that '...the deals were done before the WC...' when reading it originally from the guy that posted on mancityfans my reading was that this would be a 'deals done in principle' position - putting CITY in the driving seat.

So yes there was room for things to go wrong when closing the deals - and we saw things dragged out to closure - typical hard negotiations - but big well done to GC and his team for stealing a march - we are now seen as major players

So I assume this applies to the Kaka saga last year!

And like you I too manage such large contracts, in some cases these are for our beloved owners.

mcfc1632 said:

I also mange the securing of major contracts - much higher than the CITY purchase and I agree that a contract is not 'done' until it is signed - the 'end game' of negotiations is often like high stakes poker - that is why I smile when I read the impatience of fans here just wanting to 'get the deal done!!!' - that is way to be continuously dry bummed

I hope our team are professional and are not being bent over - we need to get the deals done but not be seen to always cave in

Re the GC comments - I think the words were that '...the deals were done before the WC...' when reading it originally from the guy that posted on mancityfans my reading was that this would be a 'deals done in principle' position - putting CITY in the driving seat.

So yes there was room for things to go wrong when closing the deals - and we saw things dragged out to closure - typical hard negotiations - but big well done to GC and his team for stealing a march - we are now seen as major players

And like you I too manage such large contracts, in some cases these are for our beloved owners.

Ajay said:
mcfc1632 said:

Yes, it absolutely does apply to the Kaka saga.

We were in agreement with the club but only a complete moron would have claimed that he had actually signed because he hadn't (as we did not have signed contracts with the player, the club or a work permit).

I can't do searches, but did anyone actually claim that he had signed at any point ?

YCNMIU said:
Ajay said:

We were in agreement with the club but only a complete moron would have claimed that he had actually signed because he hadn't (as we did not have signed contracts with the player, the club or a work permit).

I can't do searches, but did anyone actually claim that he had signed at any point ?

Thank you - I certainly did not say he signed anything :)

Ajay gives information that he has been told, right or wrong, he gives it in good faith. What use is your post questioning him, you have nought to offer the forum, but sceptism.

Believe or disbelieve, but leave the poster alone and let others decide what to believe or not believe.

Ajay said:
YCNMIU said:

Thank you - I certainly did not say he signed anything :)

This, as far as I can remember, is true.

The only thing that is clear to me is a player signs when the OS states they have. That does not stop me enjoying the ITK posts and the pretend ITK posts; at the end of the day I decide who and what to believe or disbelieve.

It is nice however to get snippets of info on my beloved club which otherwise cannot or will not be released officially.

Benarbia said:
Are these other done deals that Ajay claimed still on??

The simple answer to your question is no.

Ajay claimed 4 players had signed before the world cup. The only player to have signed before the WC was Boateng. This obviously means that unless we have 3 players hiding under a table somewhere, he was completely wrong.

I think its funny he hasnt been banned yet, Apparently he deals with all these contracts yet he still hasn't been correct with any information. You'd think he might get lucky once but nope.

Other than the 4players there was the day he said "Someone will sign tomorrow at 5pm" we're still waiting for that signing...

The boy just lies, he's never been right yet.

20sbc07 said:
Benarbia said:
Are these other done deals that Ajay claimed still on??

Ajay claimed 4 players had signed before the world cup. The only player to have signed before the WC was Boateng. This obviously means that unless we have 3 players hiding under a table somewhere, he was completely wrong.

I think its funny he hasnt been banned yet, Apparently he deals with all these contracts yet he still hasn't been correct with any information. You'd think he might get lucky once but nope.

Other than the 4players there was the day he said "Someone will sign tomorrow at 5pm" we're still waiting for that signing...

Yes he has, on more than one occasion. Maybe he isnt always spot on, but lets face it any ITK that says they are will be a liar. Unless your in the team doing the deal you have no idea how a deal has changed.

Most info From ITK's is days, sometimes weeks old. If you think he is telling the truth or not, would you agree its a moroninc thing to give abuse based on your opinion only. Its my one bug bear on this forum, why Knock someone who passes info on. Id rather know stuff and work out my own opinion than have twenty pages of abuse any day.

sniff said:
20sbc07 said:

Yes he has, on more than one occasion. Maybe he isnt always spot on, but lets face it any ITK that says they are will be a liar. Unless your in the team doing the deal you have no idea how a deal has changed.

Most info From ITK's is days, sometimes weeks old. If you think he is telling the truth or not, would you agree its a moroninc thing to give abuse based on your opinion only. Its my one bug bear on this forum, why Knock someone who passes info on. Id rather know stuff and work out my own opinion than have twenty pages of abuse any day.

Well said mate.

Now put the disbeliever totally in his place by telling the fool exactly all the things that Ajay has predicted correctly.

That'll shut him up for sure!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.