Quick questions

Theo555 said:
Ajay said:
And the forward has signed for us - that will be number four to be announced.

Not having a go here Ajay but if a forward signed for us 3/4 weeks ago why hasnt he joined up with the club and practised with his new team mates?? Injured? Well Torres is injured and back with Liverpool and all the world cup players are also back. It just does not make any sense that we signed someone weeks ago and he is still not joined up - can you see how that is confusing?

It makes sense to the people involved, we as fans are not involved so we should just sit back and watch!

Ajay said:
Theo555 said:
Not having a go here Ajay but if a forward signed for us 3/4 weeks ago why hasnt he joined up with the club and practised with his new team mates?? Injured? Well Torres is injured and back with Liverpool and all the world cup players are also back. It just does not make any sense that we signed someone weeks ago and he is still not joined up - can you see how that is confusing?

It makes sense to the people involved, we as fans are not involved so we should just sit back and watch!

Fair enough - so this will be announced before the season starts?

Roberto Mancini has clearly stated that he wants another forward on numerous occasions.

Really mate, this sort of bollocks doesnt help your cause for the naysayers. It's the equivalent to saying that any player who joins us will have a cock and balls.

You're the ITK equivalent to the 'psychics' who prey on recently bereaved familes by stating the recently obvious......... 'oh, I'm feeling a lot of love here, from someone close to you who has recently passed away' well yes, you daft woman, otherwise they wouldnt have come to a psychic.

Ajay said:
Theo555 said:

I don't s'pose this forward is going to conveniently be Balotelli :o). Given that it was no secret that Mancini was looking for fresh talent up front then it's easy to say a few weeks ago we'd be signing a striker. Should Balo join us I assume you're going to say he was the mystery 4th signing who was a striker?

Call it bollocks, call it whatever - thats all I have to say...

I am just passing on what I know and what I said weeks ago, the names can be taken as you like and you can make of it what you want.

Thanks

Or Ajay to clear any confusion tell us it isn't Mario and put your neck on the line

CityPar said:
Ajay said:

I don't s'pose this forward is going to conveniently be Balotelli :o). Given that it was no secret that Mancini was looking for fresh talent up front then it's easy to say a few weeks ago we'd be signing a striker. Should Balo join us I assume you're going to say he was the mystery 4th signing who was a striker?

The point is though that there is NO WAY whatsoever that anyone has signed for us 3/4 weeks ago and then continues to train with their "old" club.

Don't forget the world cup players only returned to training yesterday so if we had signed a forward I'd guess he played in the world cup... Meaning someone other than balotelli and not dzeko or ibra. Torres for me, and don't forget it was proven last week that three signings had been agreed/done prior to the world cup included in this was silva, yaya and boatang (sp) just playing devils advocate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.