Quick questions

BlueDan91 said:
sorry to sound so naive but who is spurs mad, iv been a member of this forum a while (previous account) and been viewing it for a while before then too but never came across spurs mad. ive heard of him.
but what where his predictions or itk knowledge?
i also heard he was gary cook. any truth in this?
He wasn't Gary Cook, he became a member last summer and told us we were signing Taylor (before anyone got wind of it), he also told us that Lescott, Barry, Tevez etc were all signing. He was impecable

he knew one of hughes backroom staff, cant remember who it came out when Hughes left. that was more to do with him leaving than being forced out. although im not saying people didnt try

BlueDan91 said:
sweet! did he just disappear then or what?

cant argue against his record.

I think his contact went when the Hughes regime left so he no longer gets the info

Not going to pretend that I am in any way surprised that Ajay has flounced off, cos I'm not.

The situation was that he was given a clear and attainable option in order to prove or disprove his ITK status.

He realised he'd been put in somewhat of a checkmate position, and so took umbrage at the first possible opportunity and threw his toys out of the pram.

Btw, I'm ITK (but not with ADUG, with God) and he bought a load of rain before the WC and will unleash it on Manchester sometime before the transfer window (it's currently training with it's previous cloud).

Believe.

YCNMIU said:
Not going to pretend that I am in any way surprised that Ajay has flounced off, cos I'm not.

The situation was that he was given a clear and attainable option in order to prove or disprove his ITK status.

He realised he'd been put in somewhat of a checkmate position, and so took umbrage at the first possible opportunity and threw his toys out of the pram.

Btw, I'm ITK (but not with ADUG, with God) and he bought a load of rain before the WC and will unleash it on Manchester sometime before the transfer window (it's currently training with it's previous cloud).

Believe.

WUM

rain would never sign for a manchester club, maybe next year if we make the top four. until then mate i think you full of it

bluebean said:
And as for ST cockridge... Very clear your a racist as there's no way you can judge somebody off an Internet forum. And your clearly pounce on anything ajay says.

Er, it's 'Coleridge'. And knock off the racist talk, chum. I haven't referred to race in any way, you weirdo twat.

Jesus fucking christ, I think we need to sign a player soon to calm everyone down. Any ITK's about to tell us whats happening? :-P

ST Coleridge said:
bluebean said:
And as for ST cockridge... Very clear your a racist as there's no way you can judge somebody off an Internet forum. And your clearly pounce on anything ajay says.

Er, it's 'Coleridge'. And knock off the racist talk, chum. I haven't referred to race in any way, you weirdo twat.

Oooooo another keyboard warrior! Wind it in hard man!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.