Quitting smoking

Tomorrow's a new day. At midnight you've had none for the day.

Cheers, i'm hoping that's the case. I've smoked all summer and been lucky enough to have a bit of freedom in the last month (went back to Manchester at the start of the month for a few days and then went camping in Kerry last week), so now all the fun is over I think i've found it hard to be back in the routine of constantly working and living at home. I'll see how tomorrow goes.

I caved. Bollocks.

Managed an ordinary sleep after the awful night on Wednesday but I stayed home whilst the mrs went to see an elderly relative today. Was offered the chance to go but skipped it, I think this was a mistake - all day in the house with no car, the minute she got home I was straight down the petrol station in the car for a packet of tobacco. Feel like a twat.
You didn't cave mate, you had a perfectly human and understandable reaction to one of the most addictive drugs known to man. Go another day without one and the disappointment you feel for relapse will feel fuck all like the pleasure you will feel for getting back on track. It might even have done you good, training your brain to feel shit after a fag instead of releasing dopamine when you have one

I caved. Bollocks.

Managed an ordinary sleep after the awful night on Wednesday but I stayed home whilst the mrs went to see an elderly relative today. Was offered the chance to go but skipped it, I think this was a mistake - all day in the house with no car, the minute she got home I was straight down the petrol station in the car for a packet of tobacco. Feel like a twat.
Giving up is easy, I did it hundreds of times...
Eventually you’ll crack it.
Keep going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.