R.I.P Neil Young

gaudinho's stolen car said:
johnny on the spot said:
Marc Riley just read out my email about Neil Young on his 6 Music show, fair play from the former Boy Lard.

Well done JOTS to get it out there nationally. I know Marc will have been thinking of Neil and his family at the time, as am I and my family. RIP Neil Young.

No worries, been a few Blues emailing in by the sounds of it.

After the bad tempers and bickering on here last night, this sad news really puts things in perspective.
This is a real tragedy, not losing a late equaliser at St Andrews or falling out with a stranger on an internet forum.
After a poor couple of weeks, let's hope something positive can come from this and that we can regroup and unite as a club and as a support.
We are on the cusp of something great but the tension is growing the closer we get.
Let's pay full, fitting and deserved tributes on Saturday to a great man, a true blue and a class act on and off the field. And then roar the current team onto the first of a famous run of victories.
I'm sure nothing would give Nelly greater pleasure than us winning the Derby and a trophy in his memory

RIP NEIL

A rousing -

"city don't worry about a thing, cos every little thing is gonna be alright"

Needed Saturday!

R.i.p Blue,

True city legend, i never got to see him play in person but i've seen plenty of old footage and heard so many stories about him.

Sad day but hope he is at peace now.

best wishes and sympathy to all his family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.