R.I.P Neil Young

Wasn't around to see him play unfortunate but repeated times watched his FA Cup goal in 1969...LEGEND! Will have my red and black scarf and my red and black (2008?) away shirt even though it doesn't fit me in remembrance to you!

RIP NEIL! <3

An absolute hero, fotunate enough to see him play, ballet on ice was the game I recall.

RIP

CTID

prima

You lived the dream, a blue who played for his beloved team, you won with grace and played in a team that will remembered for playing the game. RIP.

I was at primary school with Neils' son Mark in the early 70's. Was fortunate enough to go round with a few mates to his house on several occasions. We raided his fridge for pop and hammered him at football in the back garden. It wasn't until years later that I realised that I had been in the company of a legend, we were just having a great time with our mates dad. Proper gent and a true blue.
R.I.P. Neil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.