Rabbi Matondo

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got slagged off when we won games. As I said, higher standards. Imagine if they made a mistake and we lost?

So that'll be a no then. You can't find an example of an academy player being blamed for us dropping points.

They got slagged off when we won games. As I said, higher standards. Imagine if they made a mistake and we lost?

I don't recall them hugely getting slagged off at all tbh. More just maybe a general 'they're not quite ready' kinda stuff, which is entirely reasonable criticism. Didn't recall any abuse personally. You really can't compare young signings with academy players. Totally different.

Hope this lad leaves with more dignity than Sancho, i can not blame him for leaving he has got a little bit of fame and understands that he is very unlikely to force his way into the squad. getting just one player a year through will be a phenomenal achievement, so good luck Rabbi

If this kid leaves now, it's another fuckup imo.

I've no idea if he'd ever make it at City, but he's tricky & fast, so yet again, if he was a rag, he would have likely been used as a wild card by the first team & they would find out rather than this 'in training' bullshit that we come up with.

We are far too precious about this, even with Pep here & it's very disappointing.

We don't seem to be grasping the idea, that shite, squad players are costing 50 million quid a time & are patting ourselves on the back, for getting less than half that for our young players without us even testing them out properly.

It's likely that even City, will not be able to sign many players at all because they are being priced out.

It appears the Germans may have already figured this out & are taking action getting their future squads for next to nothing.

If this kid leaves now, it's another fuckup imo.

I've no idea if he'd ever make it at City, but he's tricky & fast, so yet again, if he was a rag, he would have likely been used as a wild card by the first team & they would find out rather than this 'in training' bullshit that we come up with.

We are far too precious about this, even with Pep here & it's very disappointing.

We don't seem to be grasping the idea, that shite, squad players are costing 50 million quid a time & are patting ourselves on the back, for getting less than half that for our young players without us even testing them out properly.

It's likely that even City, will not be able to sign many players at all because they are being priced out.

It appears the Germans may have already figured this out & are taking action getting their future squads for next to nothing.

Do love these people who think we should 'test out' our juniors in big matches - Yes every match is a big match as we chase a double PL champions. So who would you leave out? Let's say Raz. Some people have absolutely no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.