Racism in Football

Tell you what the outcry from Bernies of from what I can remember was actually a private joke between friends and this dick, he's a kid and already has a history of being an idiot, with the birthday cake thing.

Wow was this for real?

No outcry yet?
No not yet.
But i remember a representative of Black Lives Matter on the Sly loop saying he "couldn't sleep at night" because of Bernardo's tweet to his team mate Mendy.
Let's see..... how this turns out while they're still mourning the royalty of world football sir man utd charlton

No not yet.
But i remember a representative of Black Lives Matter on the Sly loop saying he "couldn't sleep at night" because of Bernardo's tweet to his team mate Mendy.
Let's see..... how this turns out while they're still mourning the royalty of world football sir man utd charlton
Amazing only Sly Sports managed to save him with an interview from his unpleasant slumber. This poor chap needs to find that Princess who could not sleep with a pea under a hundred odd mattresses. Fairytale in there somewhere!

Is hating scousers racist?
Yes, they aren't English according to them

I tried reasoning with a Scouser once but my face got covered in gob, the high pitched accent perforated my ear drums and the overwhelming b.o reek badly masked by Lynx Inca made me nauseated. I think he was muttering something about Chelsea fans collapsing a wall

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.