Racist banana throwing is now allowed in English grounds...

BlueBeenie said:
captuream.jpg

Best I can do at work Im afraid, unless we do one colour hotdogs the thing that is splitting into 3 by his right knee isnt a hot dog. The still was taken from this <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSosNNukjfc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSosNNukjfc</a> at around 50-56 seconds.

So they have actually gone to the trouble of peeling the banana?
Bollocks

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSosNNukjfc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
53-56 seconds.

UFO then. It's the CIA, or the CFR, or the Bilderburgs, or Lunar Lizards. Perhaps we have our very own Grassy Knoll thing going on. I wonder, is there anyone on the forum that can help identify the missiles? However, in keeping with the verdict first, trial afterwards theme...they are def. bananas :-).

I just looked at the video and paused it to get a screen grab as you asked for one.

Only thing I pointed out is that hotdogs usually arent the same colour as the bun, I never said what it was so you can bollocks whatever you want, although having the still and watching the video it seems pretty obvious what it is to me.

Oh my. what a load of complete pc bullshit. i don't think i've ever heard so much shite in my life.

was it racist that they threw a butty made of brown bread on the pitch? No.
was the stool a representation of an elephant? was the coins to show that whites are wealthy and blacks are poor? No.
are bananas not tasty treats and an easy thing to throw? Yes.
did they throw the programme on to demonstrate how adebayor obviously can't read because he's black? Did they fuck!

They just threw the first thing they could find. You're all looking for something that isn't there. Struggling to find a single fucking banana to 'prove' that arsenal fans are all racists and should be fined. People do eat bananas you know. Fair enough if hundreds of bananas had landed on him then there would be some sort of conspiracy but there clearly isn't.

The fact they've thrown loads of stuff on the pitch is wrong but lets leave it at that.

Get over it.

brady0 said:
Oh my. what a load of complete pc bullshit. i don't think i've ever heard so much shite in my life.

was it racist that they threw a butty made of brown bread on the pitch? No.
was the stool a representation of an elephant? was the coins to show that whites are wealthy and blacks are poor? No.
are bananas not tasty treats and an easy thing to throw? Yes.
did they throw the programme on to demonstrate how adebayor obviously can't read because he's black? Did they fuck!

They just threw the first thing they could find. You're all looking for something that isn't there. Struggling to find a single fucking banana to 'prove' that arsenal fans are all racists and should be fined. People do eat bananas you know. Fair enough if hundreds of bananas had landed on him then there would be some sort of conspiracy but there clearly isn't.

The fact they've thrown loads of stuff on the pitch is wrong but lets leave it at that.

Get over it.

Ah but it was a bent yellow banana so they were implying he is gay as well! Lol.

Brady, If they were banana's then this has clear unequivocal racist connotations, just ask John Barnes and John Fashanu, a common Banana was the missile of choice for the average racist football fan in the eighties, I had hoped that kind of behavior had died a death.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.