Racist banana throwing is now allowed in English grounds...

Of course, cockney types do call people monkeys anyway.

Or that's what they would claim.

Seen it again on the news, in my opinion it is definitely not a banana thrown at Ade and if it was I would agree that it was not a racist gesture, just the closest thing to hand. They are still at fault for the way they reacted, but I think the race card on this one is wide of the mark.

Re: Racist bannana throwing is now allowed in English grounds...

Blue Smarties said:
mancitywomensteward.gif

Top left, what is it?

you gotta love the arse fan getting owned by the big girl who is a steward(middle left of the video)

i pissed my self i really did!

Accoding to Adrian Durham on Talksport this afternoon its perfectly fine he saw nothing at all wrong with Arsenal fans throwing banannas on the pitch at Ade.

He said it definately wasnt racist and they just had them "at hand" and its completely normal for Football fans to take banannas to football games whats the problem. Ade wound them up so it was fine for them to throw them at him and anything else they had at hand..

He also said it wasnt the fans fault they injured the steward and attacked the police it was all Ades fault for winding them up. Arsenal fans were completely blame free. I couldnt actually believe what he was saying on live national radio but there you go.

Hes a racist thug simple as. I am amazed that you can get away with saying those sort of things on the radio in this day and age to be perfectly honest.

Yes sir mr Durham shine those shoes real good for you master.

I did not hear the guy but according to him, there were bananas thrown on the pitch.
So what? That is still a beginning. The guy could deny there were bananas.

according to durham the song about ade dad and mum wasnt sung either how would he know im quite sure i heard it a few times

I'm an Arsenal fan and I share this user account with my mate who supports City. I lurk on this forum quite regularly. I've skim read the threads about Adebayor. Some of you have mentioned 'vile chants' & racism. I was in the away section and there was absolutely no vile chants or racism. Maybe you have confused the songs? Our new Arshavin song is to the tune of the Adebayor one and goes 'He's 5 foot 4. He's 5 foot 4. We've got Arshavin , Fuck Adebayor'. We don't sing the Elephant song, it's a Tottenham song.

Also Kolo Toure was applauded by all of the travelling support. No hint of racism from our fans (in my area or from what I heard on the day)

The reaction of some Arsenal fans wasn't right. As a fan it's very hard to contain your emotions at the best of times (especially after a few pints). Even worse when a player runs the length of the pitch to provoke you. I'm glad I was in the upper tier away from it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.