Racist banana throwing is now allowed in English grounds...

Re: Racist bannana throwing is now allowed in English grounds...

dont forget the lighters and coins too....

ohh and our lot chucked a fair few items into the arsenal stand too....few bottles & lighters come over my head in 111

Never watched this video before.

Looks like a hot dog sandwich. But if you watch the normal ingame footage, you'll see that other things were thrown in to this player. Happened when Adebayor moved back and this time, it does not fall into pieces.

Check for example

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJo3qTCH2zo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJo3qTCH2zo</a>

kiam06 said:
I thought the days of bannana throwing racist thugs had gone in our stadiums but obviously not, the sinister thing about it is that the media are trying their best not to mention it. Seeing those bannana's clearly being thrown onto our pitch on Saturday left a real bad taste in the mouth and to think the Arsenal fans responsible are probably going to get away with it scot free is a joke, Adebayor may be to blame for inciting the trouble but was he to blame for them bringing bannana's to the ground?

It was premeditated and for me it is the biggest issue the FA should look at from Saturday.

I`m sorry but I don`t believe this for one moment........we have plenty of black players and fans , one of our most celebrated fan was a black guy.

argue all you like about the rights and wrongs of the afternoons events but leave the race card out of it.

you know this wont get a mention in any of the media. But CITY should come out all guns blazing on this and not lie down 2 the so called big 4 bully boy tactics

kiam06 said:
I thought the days of bannana throwing racist thugs had gone in our stadiums but obviously not, the sinister thing about it is that the media are trying their best not to mention it. Seeing those banana's clearly being thrown onto our pitch on Saturday left a real bad taste in the mouth and to think the Arsenal fans responsible are probably going to get away with it scot free is a joke, Adebayor may be to blame for inciting the trouble but was he to blame for them bringing banana's to the ground?

It was premeditated and for me it is the biggest issue the FA should look at from Saturday.
That is what I said to a mate of mine on the TV you can see them landing on the pitch this is sick but the FA ignore it.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Someone e-mail the gin slinging dodderers the fookin footage!
I emailed talkshite saying that whilst Adebayor's tackle was out of order and his celebration was wrong, it doesnt give Van Persie the right to scream swear words at the city fans after scoring and it doesn't mean arsenal fans can throw banana's, but they won't read it out.

That's why they are known as Talk Shite

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
Watch Poolhustelrs video of Chariots of Fire....... it clearly shows that bananas were thrown at Adebayor.
Yep:

Everyone in doubt watch it. It starts at 0.53, ends at 0:56. Use pause. Tell me those yellow, crescent-shaped objects rotating are not bananas, two of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.