Racist chanting by Millwall ... or is it ??

I believe the police will arrest you for that inside a stadium but you was originally referring to throwing eggs, daubing graffiti and using foul and abusive language.
I do understand your point, where do we draw the line?
I don't think you do quite understand the point, which was would oakie or someone else take such a relaxed view if there was a general hatred against people with disabilities and they were subject to such acts. It's very easy to claim "it's PC nonsense" when you're not usually subject to overt and often criminal discrimination.

I don't think you do quite understand the point, which was would oakie or someone else take such a relaxed view if there was a general hatred against people with disabilities and they were subject to such acts. It's very easy to claim "it's PC nonsense" when you're not usually subject to overt and often criminal discrimination.

I do understand the original point and I don't believe it was racist chanting although with enough media pressure the police may have to get involved.
You have took it to a different scenario which I rather not get involved in.
Cheers

In the interests of fairness then yes, it is racist. I'd be surprised if Son makes a big thing out of it- he scored a hat-trick against them, of course they're going for him- but the FA will rightly want to see it gone from football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.