Racist plane banner at game today

Moustache (Tache) is a French word
I heard it was a word created by an English bloke shaving his beard, prior to a meeting. He didn’t have enough time to shave above his lip, so when he rushed past his missus on his way out of the house, she said what’s that? To which he replied ‘sorry love, must dash’

She then told all her mates that her fella had a lovely moustache

It would make absolutely no sense if that were the case because over 80% of the population was born in the UK, and with the new post Brexit restrictions coming in that percentage is only going to increase when young people in the 20% start having children and the older ones die. It's clear that they mean some convoluted definition of the indigenous population which effectively means people who look like the majority.

And Haaland was born in Leeds.
That's absolutely right.

They consider "white" and "British" and "indigenous" as inter-changeable terms, confirmed by the contents of the article below. They just tend to use the latter two terms instead of "white" to avoid hate speech prosecution, and to hoodwink the naive.

None of us are indigenous. Even the so-called Celts came from abroad.

For what it's worth I don't give a damn what colour people are who live next to me, as long as they are decent folk. We have pretty much the complete set in our street now, and it's fine. Anyone would think all white people were saints!

It would make absolutely no sense if that were the case because over 80% of the population was born in the UK, and with the new post Brexit restrictions coming in that percentage is only going to increase when young people in the 20% start having children and the older ones die. It's clear that they mean some convoluted definition of the indigenous population which effectively means people who look like the majority.

Leeds is foreign to me

You don’t know what they mean, your assuming, just as I am that British mean British and therefore their maths is way off

I guess the banner did its job as people are talking about it.

I saw it at the game yesterday and said to my mates that I hoped none of the press/social media picked up on it.

The part in bold is incredibly amusing if true as I’d imagine that the percentage of the population who falls into that category will be minuscule, so we’re already here in 2022 never mind 2066
My wife has just done a DNA test and she is one of those very people. She is so disappointed though. Her DNA is so boring. Explains a lot....

I've got an Irish mother and English father and a grandmother who was Polish and a brother in law who is of Indian decent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.