Radamel Falcao Zarate

NQCitizen said:
It's not United getting Falcao that worries me, it's Chelsea. If they get him Jose and a top class CB that's a team easily capable of winning the title.
if united or chelsea get falcao, that will worry me, we cant miss out on our number one targets again this summer, its either cavani or falcao for us, but the better striker is falcao imo

Grieffymcfcctid said:
NQCitizen said:
It's not United getting Falcao that worries me, it's Chelsea. If they get him Jose and a top class CB that's a team easily capable of winning the title.
if united or chelsea get falcao, that will worry me, we cant miss out on our number one targets again this summer, its either cavani or falcao for us, but the better striker is falcao imo

I'd go Cavani (for power and work rate) out of the two and just hope Falcao went to Bayern.

Looks like he will be staying at Atletico..
From the Mirror..
Atletico Madrid striker Falcao is pretty much the man on everyone's lips this summer, with the centre-forward courted by all of Europe's elite clubs.

But the forward will not be moving in the off-season, at least not according to his partner Lorelei Tarón.

The Argentine singer is pregnant with the Colombia centre-forward's child, and she is insistent that there will be no transfer in the coming months:

"The baby will be born in Spain. We are not moving.

"Our doctor is here, we are very happy.

"Madrid is a city that I am in love with and Radamel is very happy here."

sincity said:
Looks like he will be staying at Atletico..
From the Mirror..
Atletico Madrid striker Falcao is pretty much the man on everyone's lips this summer, with the centre-forward courted by all of Europe's elite clubs.

But the forward will not be moving in the off-season, at least not according to his partner Lorelei Tarón.

The Argentine singer is pregnant with the Colombia centre-forward's child, and she is insistent that there will be no transfer in the coming months:

"The baby will be born in Spain. We are not moving.

"Our doctor is here, we are very happy.

"Madrid is a city that I am in love with and Radamel is very happy here."

Or going to Real? More Cavani for us!

There is nothing in that article,she can still have the baby in Spain while he gets on with a move.

He is at his peak,this is his opportunity to make the move of his career,can you really see him staying at Atletico?

FantasyIreland said:
There is nothing in that article,she can still have the baby in Spain while he gets on with a move.

He is at his peak,this is his opportunity to make the move of his career,can you really see him staying at Atletico?

So his partner and mother of his child knows less about his future than you?

You should let her know.

The Flash said:
FantasyIreland said:

So his partner and mother of his child knows less about his future than you?

You should let her know.

Pipe down and stop trying to cause an argument where there isnt one.

Fool.

Interesting quotes indeed from his wife but would atletico really sell him to real?

The thing I don't get is if ur falcaos agent or publicist why are u allowing his fucking wife to make any sort of statement saying absolutely anything

cmdub said:
Interesting quotes indeed from his wife but would atletico really sell him to real?

The thing I don't get is if ur falcaos agent or publicist why are u allowing his fucking wife to make any sort of statement saying absolutely anything
Because telling her to shut up might piss your client off to the point he finds another agent/publicist?

taconinja said:
cmdub said:

Because telling her to shut up might piss your client off to the point he finds another agent/publicist?
And telling her not to shut the fuck up could end up costing you millions in comission?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.