Radamel Falcao Zarate

I think Falcao is going to end up at Real Madrid, everything seems to be heading that way anway.

Falcao's Mrs wants his baby born in Spain and loves it in Madrid, his conract is a funny one because if his buy-out is met and due to him being third party owned, Atletico don't have a say on where he goes - that's what I have made from it anyway. Plus, Real seem to be looking to offload Higuain.

sam-caddick said:
I think Falcao is going to end up at Real Madrid, everything seems to be heading that way anway.

Falcao's Mrs wants his baby born in Spain and loves it in Madrid, his conract is a funny one because if his buy-out is met and due to him being third party owned, Atletico don't have a say on where he goes - that's what I have made from it anyway. Plus, Real seem to be looking to offload Higuain.

I can't see it but i hope your right, it might cool off there interest in Aguero

cmdub said:
taconinja said:
cmdub said:
Interesting quotes indeed from his wife but would atletico really sell him to real?

The thing I don't get is if ur falcaos agent or publicist why are u allowing his fucking wife to make any sort of statement saying absolutely anything
Because telling her to shut up might piss your client off to the point he finds another agent/publicist?
And telling her not to shut the fuck up could end up costing you millions in comission?
Then you're a poor agent/publicist. You work for the player, not the other way around. You convince the player and his wife et al. to go along, you don't mandate.

Dirty Harry said:
I thought the rags had already put a down-payment down, similar to De Gea ? Is that not true then, the papers seemed certain it was the case, lol.

I don't buy that whole story. #1 they would have to move Rooney and there are only a couple clubs that could afford him. PSG has been talked about but why would he want to go there? He would take a huge pay cut because of taxes. SO I don't see him going anywhere. #2 where would they play him, kagawa and RVP? They spend a lot of money on each. RVP is a CF and so is Falcao. So they would have to move RVP out to the right which isn't his best position. WHere does that leave Zaha? They just spent 15 mil on him I would think they would want him to play. RVP plays nearly every game. Chicharito would almost surely demand a move and Welbeck as well. Just seems like a bizzare move to bring in 1 player that would force a total overhaul of the squad.

I honestly think that this is the Hazard saga for this summer, Will he...won't he, multiple bloody stories about this club and that.

I am happy we are being linked and possibly could acquire his services - but get me one of Cavani or Falcao and I will be happy.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:36 pm --<br /><br />I honestly think that this is the Hazard saga for this summer, Will he...won't he, multiple bloody stories about this club and that.

I am happy we are being linked and possibly could acquire his services - but get me one of Cavani or Falcao and I will be happy.

FantasyIreland said:
The Flash said:
FantasyIreland said:
There is nothing in that article,she can still have the baby in Spain while he gets on with a move.

He is at his peak,this is his opportunity to make the move of his career,can you really see him staying at Atletico?

So his partner and mother of his child knows less about his future than you?

You should let her know.

Pipe down and stop trying to cause an argument where there isnt one.

Fool.
Read your post again.

Then decide who's the fool.

Idiot.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
I honestly think that this is the Hazard saga for this summer, Will he...won't he, multiple bloody stories about this club and that.

I am happy we are being linked and possibly could acquire his services - but get me one of Cavani or Falcao and I will be happy.

-- Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:36 pm --

Well the hazard saga was different cause we knew he was moving it was just a matter of to who. Falcao seems like he's moving but I don't think its a definite yet

And as far as Madrid is concerned I hope he goes to Real, it would cool their interest in aguero pretty much indefinitely as far as I can tell

cmdub said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:

-- Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:36 pm --

Well the hazard saga was different cause we knew he was moving it was just a matter of to who. Falcao seems like he's moving but I don't think its a definite yet

And as far as Madrid is concerned I hope he goes to Real, it would cool their interest in aguero pretty much indefinitely as far as I can tell
and open the door up for Cavani :)

A. Madrid discussing with the Rags over Falcao gaining momentum with "trusted" source on Twitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.