Rafa Benitez

sam-caddick said:
We are going to do an Arsenal sooner or later if we carry on settling for mediocrity both in players and managers.

Benitez was world class 10 years ago, not anymore, just like Wenger was world class 10 years ago, again not anymore.
That's the worry for me,end up like arsenal content to achieve forth place each season...

Some should stop deluding themselves if they think Guardiola will want to come here next summer

Wow...i am sorry but some of the comments on here is laughable, if Benitez after winning all the trophies he has done having worked at clubs like Valencia, Liverpool and Napoli, with any big money, while not spending at Inter Milan or Chelsea during his time managed to achieve all he has, imagibe what he can do at City, Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, United clubs with big, big money.
Somebody said he spent 100 Million in Napoli..lol...he has spent 20 million Euro's net, Napoli have a smaller annual revenue than Swansea City !!

Those who say Ancelotti, Klopp, Simeone are world class, well Ancelloti and rafa have won the same number of trophies, but ancelotti has worked in AC Milan, PSG, Chelsea and Madrid, big money clubs with big investments !

Rafa is the man in my opinion to take City to the super elite status, and in the same brcaket as Madrid, Barca, Bayern, but I think Paris St Germain may be his next destination according to reports.

mastermind said:
Our squad is great.

But our manager is not.

He gets tactically outwitted ALL THE TIME.

Benetiz it is.

No our squad is a bit overrated by some, of course the manager take part of the blame but the average transfers since 2012 didn't add much to the squad.

there is no shame in losing 10 games a season but you cannot lose games just because the tempo and the pressing get higher ! which is the case with this squad since Mancini days

cookster said:
Not World Class but a level or 2 higher than Pelle. I'd take him for a year or 2, always did well in the big games.

Are you serious...the guy is not world class , after looking at his CV, and 2 x World Manager of the year ! The Media have done a job on Rafa..imagine if he was on the self promotion bandwagon suchas Mourinho, Hodgson, or Brenda...maybe rafa just has a lot of class and lers results speak for themselves... he will win another 1 or 2 trophies again this season with Napoli...

cityisblue said:
cookster said:
Not World Class but a level or 2 higher than Pelle. I'd take him for a year or 2, always did well in the big games.

Are you serious...the guy is not world class , after looking at his CV, and 2 x World Manager of the year ! The Media have done a job on Rafa..imagine if he was on the self promotion bandwagon suchas Mourinho, Hodgson, or Brenda...maybe rafa just has a lot of class and lers results speak for themselves... he will win another 1 or 2 trophies again this season with Napoli...

You're talking to wind mate, they're clueless.

One thing with him is he will sort out our defence and for me he is a better manager than Pellegrini.. But Pellegrini will get another season then maybe Pep might be tempted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.