Rafael Leao

Performance today warrants closing this thread. He looks terrible. Bottled two chances so far and has jogged around the pitch all night. Brutal.
raheem-sterling_1.jpg

Watched the game. His form was horrible. Considering it was old Azpilicueta playing as a full back at of back 4... I would rather to play our kids than buying him with big money.

He's not that type of player that applies pressure and runs chasing players without the ball like Jesus for example. I think that's because he's a player that doesn't have the best stamina in the world, and usually ends winded up in the last 20 minutes of game. That's why he tries to conserve more energy in the defensive process so he can be that explosive energy in the attack everytime he gets the ball or the ball is played in the back of the defense for his runs, but he's the type of player that can decide or change a game at any time
Yeah! Not for us then.

I don't know what to say, he really had a poor game. He impressed in Serie A. But players from serieA doesn't really play good in the Pl.
Romelu Lukaku was serie a best striker. Look at him now. Then paul pogba in juve. Considering that AC wants atleast 80M (tho not sure, maldini asked for 150) i am just not sure

I don't know what to say, he really had a poor game. He impressed in Serie A. But players from serieA doesn't really play good in the Pl.
Romelu Lukaku was serie a best striker. Look at him now. Then paul pogba in juve. Considering that AC wants atleast 80M (tho not sure, maldini asked for 150) i am just not sure
Something that should be take into account is the bad rep Santos got rn and how poor they play atm. You could also see how everyone struggled last nigh, even Bernardo. Only good player was basically Cancelo

Something that should be take into account is the bad rep Santos got rn and how poor they play atm. You could also see how everyone struggled last nigh, even Bernardo. Only good player was basically Cancelo
Wasn’t impressed with Cancelo either tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.