Rafael Leao

Sam Lee has said that no transfers after potential Cucurella's and Phillips's moves but ITK's who want to built some fanbase know better ;))))))))))))))))))) I see City spending 100m€ after Haaland move ;)

Sam Lee has said that no transfers after potential Cucurella's and Phillips's moves but ITK's who want to built some fanbase know better ;))))))))))))))))))) I see City spending 100m€ after Haaland move ;)

He also only expects Jesus to go and he wasn’t specifically mentioning what city would do IF one more does leave

I don't know what to say, he really had a poor game. He impressed in Serie A. But players from serieA doesn't really play good in the Pl.
Romelu Lukaku was serie a best striker. Look at him now. Then paul pogba in juve. Considering that AC wants atleast 80M (tho not sure, maldini asked for 150) i am just not sure
I’ve seen Leao play around a dozen times and he’s never overly impressed. I don’t think City want him, all his agent, he’ll sign a new AC deal shortly.

There needs to be a ban on posting tweets from that fking account.
It’s the same few people on here who post tweets from these fake accounts, like that Grimes one, I get it’s a forum to discuss transfers but no idea why the same people tweet day in day out from accounts who are clearly bullshitting.

Always think it is best to look at the selling club first, they are buying the striker/winger from liverpool. their other buys are cheap and are having problems with sponsors, so it could happen? as for how good he is, he is bigger younger and stronger than Sterling, he is also faster more comfortable with the ball, we have also a lot of players whether first team, squad , youth or out on loan players leaving, we are going to generate enough funds for this, i would say 65% possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.