Rafeal

blueinsa said:
Funny how boy wonder himself, England's saviour, Woooooooney who was also booked after the incident for mouthing off, something that Rafeal has been charged with gets away with it yet again!?

Woooooooney didn't get away with mouthing off though, he got booked for it.

Rafael is being done in addition to his sending off, because he'd been booked twice already, and therefore couldn't get a third booking for mouthing off.

Salford_Blue said:
All these alleged "experts" saying it was harsh and he was trying to get out of the way.

My arse!

He knew exactly what he was doing and he knew exactly what Assou Akotto was going to do, so he crosses his path knowing he would be obstructing him then holds his hands up to feign accident.

It's been seen too many times to class it as an accident.

Players are experts at disguising cynical as 'accidents'.

The way I saw it too.....

Sky Blue said:
Salford_Blue said:
All these alleged "experts" saying it was harsh and he was trying to get out of the way.

My arse!

He knew exactly what he was doing and he knew exactly what Assou Akotto was going to do, so he crosses his path knowing he would be obstructing him then holds his hands up to feign accident.

It's been seen too many times to class it as an accident.

Players are experts at disguising cynical as 'accidents'.

The way I saw it too.....

One angle also shows he left his foot out and tripped the lad. It was a booking, his second, therefore a red. Don't know why anyone disputed it, the first should have been straight red anyway.

cleavers said:
blueinsa said:
Funny how boy wonder himself, England's saviour, Woooooooney who was also booked after the incident for mouthing off, something that Rafeal has been charged with gets away with it yet again!?

Woooooooney didn't get away with mouthing off though, he got booked for it.

Rafael is being done in addition to his sending off, because he'd been booked twice already, and therefore couldn't get a third booking for mouthing off.

In that case then and i will assume that Rafeal will get at least another games ban for abusing the ref, why wasn't Woooooooney shown a Red, thus resulting in him also being given the same punishment for the same offence that his team mate will get? Abuse of the ref, in particular foul and abusive language that he clearly used is a sending off offence.

Why doesn't the FA see it as an exceptional case and open up a disciplinary case against him, citing their own Respect campaign?

I will tell you why, Team fucking England and the brand that goes with it!

sugarwray said:
I am a blue but clearly he is the best young right back in the prem. and clearly that wasn't a sending off. We can hardly talk about people being a d*ck when we have players like Baslotelli, Adebayour & Bellamy...get rid of these beofre we criticise Rafael

Mods, I assume Raggy isn't stopping too long?

sugarwray said:
I am a blue but clearly he is the best young right back in the prem. and clearly that wasn't a sending off. We can hardly talk about people being a d*ck when we have players like Baslotelli, Adebayour & Bellamy...get rid of these beofre we criticise Rafael
No, you Sir are a tw@!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.