Rag delusion.

I wouldn't waste your time arguing with somebody who is so obviously vehemently opposed to everything you're going to say.

I simply don't bother. What's the point on debating issues with people who just choose to abandon logic and say what they know is going to wind you up the most?

Trying to get reason out of these people is like nailing jelly to a wall. It's just a completely pointless exercise. It's like arguing with a five year old who likes Barney the dinosaur that Top Cat is better. Honestly guys, if they want to believe what suits them best, then that's what they'll do and nothing you say will change it. Your insulting your own intelligence by justifying them with a response. Ignore them.

Just stop. Seriously.

SkyBlueFlux said:
I wouldn't waste your time arguing with somebody who is so obviously vehemently opposed to everything you're going to say.

I simply don't bother. What's the point on debating issues with people who just choose to abandon logic and say what they know is going to wind you up the most?

Trying to get reason out of these people is like nailing jelly to a wall. It's just a completely pointless exercise. It's like arguing with a five year old who likes Barney the dinosaur that Top Cat is better. Honestly guys, if they want to believe what suits them best, then that's what they'll do and nothing you say will change it. Your insulting your own intelligence by justifying them with a response. Ignore them.

Just stop. Seriously.
best advice on the thread

its just pointless talking to them about football

Best advice for you my friend is

1. Dont talk to the fuckers about football at all, I dont and the whole world feels a better place for it. They know jackshit about it anyway with their biased, myopic, delusional take on anything footie related.

2. Dont have the cunts as friends.

Citizen52 said:
Even some of the most ardent reds I know admit Evans is shite. Weiss took the piss out of his for Slovakia in Belfast a while back.

Doesn't even compare to Richards.
Weiss proper took the piss that night,led evans a merry dance down the right wing,made him look stupid.if jonny evans mum had been watching she would have turned away with embarrasement.....jonny fooking evans,dont make me laugh.

Rag **** ''Justin'' of the ''The Vaccines'' on Soccer AM!!!! asked by Helen Liverpool or City to win the title!!!! one game left same points, Liverpool!!!! he said, I thought that Liverpool were there so called fucking rivals, total fucking wanker!!! I would love to sort his fucking ''pollops'' out for him!!!! Twat!!!!

Michael Corleone said:
I was talking to my mate yesterday who's a rag when I mentioned how Micah Richards was proving himself a lot lately. Then he replies that he thinks Micah Richards is absolutely gash. He then went on to say how Johnny Evans, Johnny fucking Evans is better than Micah Richards and apparently according to him, so is Chris Smalling.

I went on to tell him that Micah Richards plays right back in one of the best defences in the country and Johnny Evans is barely starting for Nothern Ireland. Then he says "Not one of your defenders would start for United", and "A fully fit Ferdinand is far better than Kompany". Then when I told him, we had the least conceded goals last year, joint with Chelsea. He goes into a rant about thats because Mancini is so negative!

It just got me thinking, Is there a general delusion that the rags hold. All other supporters can generally agree on some dead cert facts. But it is the air of superiority they think they deserve.

Anyway, I can't wait to we fuck them over in the league and champions league.
Anyone else heard any equally ridiculus statements from them lately.

i always ask the same question which is as follows.

"have you ever considered going to a game"?

i smile ear to ear as they walk off muttering.

i love these threads,

all this stories about meeting with rags followed by loads of back slapping by other bm posters, im guessing these stories are all 100% correct to ? obviously

you seem to talk to loads of rags ? im guessing you must all work in surrey,kent,ireland ? surely to god... oh no wait. they dont go to games do they.

carry on

come_as_you_are said:
i love these threads,

all this stories about meeting with rags followed by loads of back slapping by other bm posters, im guessing these stories are all 100% correct to ? obviously

you seem to talk to loads of rags ? im guessing you must all work in surrey,kent,ireland ? surely to god... oh no wait. they dont go to games do they.

carry on

they do go to the games, they're the plastics that stop our mates (real macs) going to the games.

mind you a rag i know has 2 season tickets at cold trafford, he farms them out to mugs whilst he watches EVERY game in the pub, he even goes in early to put his coat on his favourite chair then goes back home till match time.
wtf???

only rags would do this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.