Rag delusion.

yep deluded for sure!

all names mentioned but exluded smalling as he has done well me thinks over the past few games. seems to be a strong defender. not better than micah ofcourse but he seems like a good talent.

Raga are....Rags!!! They cant handle us becoming a force and will always be in denial in regards to our rise to the top. The one and only Sheik is a multi multi billionare hence a WINNER, throughout his life he has WON!! He will turn this mighty great club into the biggest "WINNERS" in time and before you know it we will be up there with the Barca's Madrid's and co and Rags will be.... Rags!!

Biggest delusion of all "we easily sell out every home game, and you can't get a ticket anywhere". One of my drivers who is a rag told me this morning he rang their ticket office yesterday to see if there were any tickets left for Monday night(first home game of the season against a strong Spurs team) to be told " yes we have sir, there are thousands of tickets left" I hope there are swathes of empty red seats all over so we can shove it back down their throats trying to take the piss out of us for still have a couple of hundred left Monday!

Went to pick my daughter up from her mates on Wednesday-they were both nervous about their A'level results the follwing day. I chatted to her friend's mum while I was waiting for her get stuff ready. While we were chatting I got a text, I looked at it-it was from my son-he went to watch the reserves play Oldham at Hyde, he told me the score-won 3-0. I said who it was from, just to make conversation more than anything.

Her mate's mum who I have met only once briefly before started tutting and shaking her head 'what a waste of time watching that rubbish' 'they're buying success' 'mercenaries in front of 20000 empty seats' 'joke team' etc etc....Incredible-my daughter and HER daughter were shocked at this 50 year old woman's behaviour-and I just mentioned Rooney/Ferdinand in a jokey way-I didn't want to embarrass my daughter-she said that was years ago and started to call City again.

I got out---can you believe the way people act--this was with people she hardly knew in a pleasant situation with two teenaged girls waiting for important exam results and this loonatic woman couldn't resist having a tirade (and I use the word carefully) at City.

The 'punchline' is that this woman is training to be a vicar.

I have a rag pub mate, who asked "why arnt you at wembly then". "I said couldnt get a ticket". He told me to "fuck off and not use our fuckin excuse".......Fair play.

It seems pretty clear to me that rags currently talk shite , will only talk even more shite in the future, and always have talked shite!

waspish said:
What do you expect when all the media tell em that day in day out

They have 65% possession and 1 shot at goal and theyre on course for another title..
Possession means shite..Swasea will tell you that..

eastlands oasis said:
Biggest delusion of all "we easily sell out every home game, and you can't get a ticket anywhere". One of my drivers who is a rag told me this morning he rang their ticket office yesterday to see if there were any tickets left for Monday night(first home game of the season against a strong Spurs team) to be told " yes we have sir, there are thousands of tickets left" I hope there are swathes of empty red seats all over so we can shove it back down their throats trying to take the piss out of us for still have a couple of hundred left Monday!

Well they are still advertising the Monday tickets in the papers and on radio

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.