Rags at Work

Proudly wore my Champ20ns 2012 shirt to work that I bought for £2 off ebay at the end of May last year - not a peep from the twats so far.

mardon85 said:
kiam06 said:
Today same guy I said to him well done last night mate looks like a trophy a piece for the Manchester clubs his reply:

' no I think Chelsea will beat you in the FA Cup final'

I just humoured him by saying I would put money on it if I were him so hopefully he goes in the bookies and attempts to do it.

You can't account for these rag fuckers they're unreal.

Just because you keep track of everything united does doesn't mean he has to know everything about city..

I've had a fair amount stick in work, onwards and upwards. Roll on next season. I'm quite
excited about the summer signings. See if we can drop some the players that haven't put their all in.

He's a football fan FFS he should know who's in the FA cup final!

When is buying the league not buying the league?

As I walked past the most vocal of the armchair rags at work this morning, he asked, "Aren't you going to at least congratulate me?"

I replied, "And you criticise us for buying the title."

Him: "We didn't buy the title."

Me: "You paid Arsenal 25 million for van Persie!"

Him: "No, when a player is van Persie's age, that's not buying the league."

This is the knob who also thought the rags were the better team I the recent derby.

We call him Mr Football.

And I did congratulate the only decent rag at work.

Nothing from them. All very low key.

Maybe in part due to the fact that it's been expected for so long.

I think the fact that we have won the lge now and the FA Cup oh and the CS that the baiting is no longer like it use to be for them, their haul of trophys they always go on about includes the CS so in fact we already have a piece of silverwear in the cupboard and hopefully another one on its way.

It did seem strange reall today, even the news headline on 5 live coming home didn't mention them at all, druged horse and vampman, must piss them off that there isn't the wankfest they expected.

Internet is full of rags claiming the trophy has been in a shithole all year. Obviously very proud of their City, (London Bournemouth Dublin).
Shnidey b'stards just cannot help themselves!
Perhaps that is why Sky and BBC could not anyone with find a Manc, a Lanc or even a northern accent to interview!

Can anyone say where all the Norwich fans at the swamp have gone?
Glazers are still there? so what happened to the "die hard" rags who swore to support Norwich till they were gone. Maybe they have gone to Norwich???

One come up to me gloating '20 20' I just went 'I couldn't care less about how many times you've won the league, I'm not a Liverpool fan, you've won it 13 times since I was born and if it was your 3rd or 30th it makes no difference to me'
He went quiet and then I finished with 'I've got a FA Cup Final trip to sort out'

Not heard a peek since and it's safe to say I won't for a while longer.

A lot seem to be giving it the big I AM on Facebook, Twitter etc but none are coming up to your face anymore.I feel they know that we're no longer ickle citeh anymore and I can sleep better at night knowing they are scared of us.

They're all snidey gobshite loud mouth fukers in big groups but shrinking violets when one on face to face. I've never ever really had shit off Rags in my old workplace before I went self employed and that's because if they said anything they got twice as much shit back cos they never fucking go. Did I say they're all snidey sly shithouse c**ts every bastard last one of them. No other clubs fans have to put up with these shitehawks as much as we do and it's not the real support that they have it's those low down gloryhunting bandwagon followers from afar or those intown pitiful creatures with fuck all happening in their own lives who latch onto the club like parasites to gain any kind of glory to fulfil their sad lonely lives and sell their souls for any taste of something to brighten up their pathetic existence. Fuck the lot of them and Fuck the odious bastard that manages them and fuck everything that's seeps out of that fucking self righteous, self conceited arrogant excuse for a football club. CTID!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.