Vidic
Nani
etc..

or the past it
Van der sar
sheringham
blanc
etc..

although fergie has made a few mistaks..you cant really questions his judegement on players...to do so makes you look very silly

Bellion
Djemba-Djemba
Kleberson
Veron
Forlan

All Fergie signings. All flopped.

And as for "noone knew", Evra?!!! Would that be French International defender Patrice Evra who received his first cap 2 years before joining United? Oh yes, he was a total no-one before United got their hands on him..............now who looks silly?

as I said in 24 years he has made mistakes in players...but you can count them on both hands..if that

bumbles said:
Matty said:
Bellion
Djemba-Djemba
Kleberson
Veron
Forlan

And as for "noone knew", Evra?!!! Would that be French International defender Patrice Evra who received his first cap 2 years before joining United? Oh yes, he was a total no-one before United got their hands on him..............now who looks silly?

as I said in 24 years he has made mistakes in players...but you can count them on both hands..if that

Which is more than can be said for your debt............TICK-TOCK

bumbles said:
Matty said:
Bellion
Djemba-Djemba
Kleberson
Veron
Forlan

I didn't even have to think before rattling off those 5, I'm sure given some time, and more knowledge of who Fergie has signed over the last 2 decades, I could come up with more.

Poborsky
Cruyff

There you go, 2 more without much thought.

Nani was also a Portuguese international before joining United, and Vidic was a Serbian International. So Fergie has really plucked those from obscurity.

porbosky and cruyff...both helped united win titles and were sold at a small loss...not bad ..hardly a buster phillips eh?<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:31 pm --<br /><br />anyway ladies ..im off...seeya

bumbles said:
Matty said:
Bellion
Djemba-Djemba
Kleberson
Veron
Forlan

You've got me started so let's do this:

Jesper Blomqvist
David Bellion
Karel Poborsky.
Jordi Cruyff.
Fabien Barthez
Juan Sebastien Veron
Diego Forlan(Look what he became with confidence in Spain).
Quinton Fortune
Mark Bosnich
Massimo Taibi
Roy Carroll
Kleberson
Eric Djemba-Djemba
Tim Howard(Lack of confidence under Fergie).
Louis Saha
Gerard Pique(Look what he went onto become with good management at Barca)
Gabriel Heinze perhaps.
Michael Carrick(overpriced).
Tomasz Kuszczak
Anderson
Nani
Zoran Tosic
Owen Hargreaves(always injured).
Dimitar Berbatov
I'll give Diouf and Obertan the benefit of the doubt.

bumbles said:
Matty said:
Bellion
Djemba-Djemba
Kleberson
Veron
Forlan

i love games

apart from the ones already listed

Heinze
Foster (destined to be Englands numero uno, says he)
Howard
Carroll
Wallwork
Jovanovic
Spector
Fangzhou (pleasing the Asian market)
Chadwick
Pique
Taibi
Mads Timm
Greening
Dublin
Bosnich

i think for now thats enough for two hands<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:38 pm --<br /><br />lol LegendofBerti beat me to it.

it really is an endless pot.

edgecroft said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1284528/Revealed-The-Glazer-familys-staggering-1-1billion-debt-stun-Manchester-United-fans.html

Revealed: The Glazer family's staggering £1.1billion debt that will stun Manchester United fans
By John Sweeney and Andrew Head
Last updated at 12:01 AM on 7th June 2010

The Glazer family's ability to keep control of Manchester United is in doubt again after it emerged the American owners are struggling with debts of £1.1billion.

The revelations, to be made by BBC's Panorama programme on Tuesday night, expose £400million of previously unknown debt and cast more uncertainty over how much money manager Sir Alex Ferguson will be given to strengthen his squad this summer.

The programme Man Utd - Into the Red centres on the Glazers' ailing shopping-mall empire, run by their company First Allied Corporation, and is based on the findings of City analyst Andy Green, a United supporter who has joined the anti-Glazer green and gold campaign.

Green said: 'The Glazers have called the US property market appallingly badly. They borrowed more money at inflated valuations right at the top of the cycle.

'These are people who tell us not to worry about Manchester United debt because they are great businessmen. In their core business in the US they got it absolutely wrong.'

Green found the Glazers owe almost £400m on mortgages on 63 of their 64 shopping malls. Many were taken out with Lehman Brothers before the company went bust, triggering the global recession in 2008.

Green's findings also show that many of the malls fail to generate enough income to cover the mortgage, and he claims the Glazers have been so badly caught out by the collapse in US commercial property values that some of their properties are in negative equity.

The banks are so worried about the loans that 28 of First Allied's shopping centres have been put on a 'watch list', and Green discovered that four have gone bust in the last two years.

On one property alone owned by First Allied -Crosswoods Commons in Columbus, Ohio - the Glazers have negative equity of more than £1.4m after the receiver who took control of the site in February admitted he was struggling to find a buyer in the recession and expects to sell for less than £1m.

Green said: 'Around a quarter of them cannot pay the interest on their mortgages already. Another quarter are coming off interest-free deals and, when those interest-free deals end, those shopping centres won't be able to pay their mortgages either.

'So the whole thing adds up to a real cash-flow problem for the Glazer family.'

As well as showing their present financial difficulties in America, the investigation also raises a question mark about the Glazers' takeover of United in 2005.

The family borrowed £500m to buy the club and paid the remaining £272m in cash, but Green has discovered that they remortgaged 25 of their shopping centres in the six months before the takeover.

He said: 'One has to ask: was the cash they put into Manchester United just debt, but from somewhere else?'

The Glazers' leveraged buy-out of United has since plunged the club £700m into the red. Combined with the £70m the family owe against their NFL team, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, news of First Allied's £400m debt pushes the total past the £1bn mark.

The key issue hanging over the Glazers, say Panorama, is how they continue to service their debts. With some of United's payment in kind (PIK) loans soon to be charged at a toxic 16.25 per cent, it questions whether the Glazers can stay in control even though they maintain the club are not for sale in the face of public interest from the Red Knights consortium.

The Glazers declined to comment about First Allied. A spokesman has said the family do have debts of at least £1bn but added they have assets worth more than double that.

However, Panorama also point out that Tampa Bay are in the bottom three of the NFL's wage table, while United have yet to make a major signing since Cristiano Ronaldo was sold to Real Madrid for £80m a year ago amid doubts over Ferguson's transfer budget.

United claim the manager has access to up to £100m for new players, and chief executive David Gill has insisted the PIK repayments have nothing to do with the club.

When asked about counter- claims by a Glazer source that the family may indeed use the club's money to pay off those loans in the future, a United spokesman said: 'The club stand by everything David Gill told BBC radio and that the PIKs have no recourse to the club's assets.'

Neither the Premier League, the FA or new sports minister Hugh Robertson were willing to be interviewed by Panorama.

But Wigan chairman Dave Whelan, who considered buying a majority stake in United for just £11m 20 years ago, said: 'I don't think anybody can be satisfied with how Manchester United are being run because we're talking of three-quarters of a billion pounds of debt.

'That can't be the right thing to do and cannot be the right thing for professional football in the UK.'

Panorama: 'Man Utd – Into the Red' will be shown on BBC1 on Tuesday at 10.35pm.

Norwich will protest again. LOL

fans595getty.jpg

U N I T E D THAT SPELLS FUCKING DEBT TO ME WITH A NICK NACK PADDY WHACK GIVE THE DOG A BONE, OCEAN FINANCE ON THE PHONE!

IF YOU LOVE MALCOLM GLAZER CLAP YOUR HANDS!! IF YOU LOVE MALCOLM GLAZER CLAP YOUR HANDS, IF YOU LOVE MALCOLM GLAZER, LOVE MALCOLM GLAZER, LOVE MALCOLM GLAZER CLAP YOUR HANDS!

MALCOLM GLAZER IS A BLUE IS A BLUE IS A BLUE
MALCOLM GLAZER IS A BLUE HE HATES THOSE SCUMMY RAG FUCKERS FROM LONDON!

:)

34 years? yeah well at least we will still be around for the next 34 years. LIQUIDATION YUM YUM!

Its funny how on Redcafe they seem to think this means they will now be selling. No, it means they will keep using United to fund their other failing buisness ventures. Ha Ha Ha HAHAHA

bumbles said:
Matty said:
Bellion
Djemba-Djemba
Kleberson
Veron
Forlan

Only if like you, you were born in Alabama, you 20 fingered, banjo duelling, mud swamper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.