Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

Adam Donnelly said:
What pissed me off more than anything on that shite program
Was our licence fee paying for some knob to go to a few scum games, then have a jolly in Florida without interviewing anyone.

Nice work BBC
Agreed, the programme was dogshit. I said to the wife half way through that I wondered at which point he was going to get a free trip to America. The gnome stuff really started to grate as well. I don't even know if he done any fucking research himself, or was it all down to that boring Rag twat in the yellow and green scarf. BBC really are going down the pan. They had their chance and blew it!

@ Bumbler
so you developed the Stretford End and main stand but this did not increase revenue for transfers on an ongoing basis, bit stupid imo.

samharris said:
bumbles said:
Yawn ...I know , but to be honest it is rather dull...same ol same old...blah blah blah..

yeah..... debt blah...skint blah..fooked blah....no hope blah...Red gnomes blah...etc blah...ps blah..1.5 billion blah..bruce grob blah..

Very dull indeed...

Here- have some music whilst you blah...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_YhN_mwPUY[/youtube]

Tell me....If you lose ur beloved swamp will that make you gnomad's ??
You spelt gonads wrong!

malg said:
Adam Donnelly said:
What pissed me off more than anything on that shite program
Was our licence fee paying for some knob to go to a few scum games, then have a jolly in Florida without interviewing anyone.

Nice work BBC
Agreed, the programme was dogshit. I said to the wife half way through that I wondered at which point he was going to get a free trip to America. The gnome stuff really started to grate as well. I don't even know if he done any fucking research himself, or was it all down to that boring Rag twat in the yellow and green scarf. BBC really are going down the pan. They had their chance and blew it!
This.
It's a shame none of them asked the rag knights EXACTLY where they were getting the money from to buy utd or perhaps ask them if any of them were actually involved in the deal that brought the Glazers into utd in the 1st place.
GOLD it's fuckin YELLOW & Green & they were the Colours of Leeds railway carriages which was then re-named Yorkshire railway that ended up as LYR which still kept those colours & were the rags FIRST of many mega rich owners.
That was fucking shocking, but fair play to the rags that made it they used our license money to pay for that pile of crap.
I'm starting to understand why every now & again some fucker storms the bbc studios.

bluemanc said:
That was fucking shocking, but fair play to the rags that made it they used our license money to pay for that pile of crap.
Which is exactly what the Glazers did with the rags money, so it's sort of fitting really LOL

bluemanc said:
malg said:
This.
It's a shame none of them asked the rag knights EXACTLY where they were getting the money from to buy utd or perhaps ask them if any of them were actually involved in the deal that brought the Glazers into utd in the 1st place.
GOLD it's fuckin YELLOW & Green & they were the Colours of Leeds railway carriages which was then re-named Yorkshire railway that ended up as LYR which still kept those colours & were the rags FIRST of many mega rich owners.
I'm starting to understand why every now & again some fucker storms the bbc studios.

surprised they didnt have a 3 hour phone in afterwards with crerand,lou macari and the doc all going on about it....

That opened a can of worms, the future don't look bright for the Glazers, they may be forced to sell United while the going is good, season tickets uptake is down by a third, the protests seems to be working.

you really are an idiot, it just means they are taking money out of a brand that's not earning as much which increases your debt, will you be going next season or can't you get a ticket?

Dream on Rag, they're staying, YEEEHAH!

lloydie said:
you really are an idiot, it just means they are taking money out of a brand that's not earning as much which increases your debt, will you be going next season or can't you get a ticket?

Dream on Rag, they're staying, YEEEHAH!
Season tickets prices up by a third in 5 years, uptake down by the same this seaon.

I stopped dreaming years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.