Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

The Fixer said:
I guarentee rooney and any big saleable assest will be sold b4 the glazers depaert ot with all proceedings going into the glazers pockets!!
He will be the only one, the rest are shite.

Whitworth warrior said:
The Fixer said:
I guarentee rooney and any big saleable assest will be sold b4 the glazers depaert ot with all proceedings going into the glazers pockets!!

Evra must admit he's a class player, vidic both them would fetch 50 mill plus rooney 90 mill, straight in their back pocket ans still earn a huge fee for any sale.

@ WW
ask the mods to change your username, it's provocative as hell and as you can prob tell it winds me up, you've already stated you regret it

Whitworth warrior said:
That opened a can of worms, the future don't look bright for the Glazers, they may be forced to sell United while the going is good, season tickets uptake is down by a third, the protests seems to be working.
Oh dear, oh dear. Are you being deliberately stupid?

What the Glazers could get for the rags would probably not clear their debts. They have to stay and take out as much cash as they can to clear the PIK notes. Then, in 2017 (or possibly a year or two earlier depending on the early repayment terms on the PIK notes) they might think about selling.

But there's £500m of bonds that have to be repaid in 2017 as well and unless any buyer has the cash to do that then it's yet more debt for the next few years.

And if there is an impact on the club's financial position and they fail to meet certain targets then the 3 funds that provided the finance for the PIK notes have the right of foreclosure over the shares. So you will be owned by a bunch of sharks in $1000 suits who care even less about you than the Glazers and who will sell anything they can to get their money back.

The Fixer said:
Whitworth warrior said:

Evra must admit he's a class player, vidic both them would fetch 50 mill plus rooney 90 mill, straight in their back pocket ans still earn a huge fee for any sale.
So Ferguson did buy class players on the cheap?, that's a first.

-- Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:09 am --

Prestwich_Blue said:
Whitworth warrior said:
That opened a can of worms, the future don't look bright for the Glazers, they may be forced to sell United while the going is good, season tickets uptake is down by a third, the protests seems to be working.

What the Glazers could get for the rags would probably not clear their debts. They have to stay and take out as much cash as they can to clear the PIK notes. Then, in 2017 (or possibly a year or two earlier depending on the early repayment terms on the PIK notes) they might think about selling.

But there's £500m of bonds that have to be repaid in 2017 as well and unless any buyer has the cash to do that then it's yet more debt for the next few years.

And if there is an impact on the club's financial position and they fail to meet certain targets then the 3 funds that provided the finance for the PIK notes have the right of foreclosure over the shares. So you will be owned by a bunch of sharks in $1000 suits who care even less about you than the Glazers and who will sell anything they can to get their money back.
I'm thinking about Father Ted, when he's explaining to Dougal about reality.

-- Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:13 am --

lloydie said:
@ WW
ask the mods to change your username, it's provocative as hell and as you can prob tell it winds me up, you've already stated you regret it
Mods, please change my name to hoot, I'm known by that name on a few(many) football forums.

The Fixer said:
Whitworth warrior said:

If it's a fire sale, no one will pay that kind of money.
Vidic isn't all he's cracked up to be. He's good player but look what happens now when he plays against Torres.
Evra, again good player
Rooney, well he does carry the rags now.

Who's got £90M to spend on Rooney? Only Real Madrid (who are always bailed out by the Spanish government, however they're skint now) and us. But as I said, if it's a fire sale

Does anyone know how long is left on the contracts of Vidic and Evra?

The Pink Panther said:
The Fixer said:

If it's a fire sale, no one will pay that kind of money.
Vidic isn't all he's cracked up to be. He's good player but look what happens now when he plays against Torres.
Evra, again good player
Rooney, well he does carry the rags now.

Who's got £90M to spend on Rooney? Only Real Madrid (who are always bailed out by the Spanish government, however they're skint now) and us. But as I said, if it's a fire sale

Does anyone know how long is left on the contracts of Vidic and Evra?
I assume he meant £90m for all three of them. There's not a chance anyone with a brain in their head would pay £90m just for Granny Shagger.

Whitworth warrior said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

I'm thinking about Father Ted, when he's explaining to Dougal about reality.
Probably easier than explaining it to a united fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.