Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

What the Rags need to do is hit the Glazers where it hurts them, in the pocket. Cos they need the fans money. If that goes, then the profit margin will decrease and wont see it as a viable business model.

Protesting in the ground doesnt bother the Glazers as its still money in for bums on seats. They need to boycott a Home game and turn Old Trafford empty for a Sky broadcasted game. The Media fallout from that and the threat to the Glazers will be real to them that it can happen again.

Sometimes silence is the best weapon to protest with.

well funny you should say that ...but the uptake of Seasoon tickets has caused some alarm at OT...they have put the application date back form end May to end June... as of last week less than 18,000 have applied compared to 53,000 last season ..

and Corporate box take up is down by 26%..

I'm sick off them. they are skint, so what. They've had it all their own way for 20yrs and now the its not going as good they want to cry about it, sell a few scarfs, boycott games and make tv programmes. What a fcuking joke. why not make programmes about the lower league clubs who have been badly run? Oh i forgot Utd are the biggest and best team EVER.

Now they might just might get a bit of humility and understand what being a 'fan' is all about. Any dick-head(and they have lots) can 'support' a team that wins every week and buys the best players, them days are over. Lets see how many shirts they sell in china in a few years if it all goes south and they win fcuk all for 20/30yrs and then maybe just maybe the 'i can't get a ticket' biorgade will sell-out Old Trafford when all the tourists leave cos they don't want to see mid-table football.

Rant over.......for now

ReVoRolla said:
What the Rags need to do is hit the Glazers where it hurts them, in the pocket. Cos they need the fans money. If that goes, then the profit margin will decrease and wont see it as a viable business model.
But it won't just hurt the Glazers, it will hurt the club as well.

Failure to hit financial targets could have a number of outcomes:
-The bondholders could force repayment. That would involve the forced sale of anything that could be sold.

-Although the PIK notes are described as Glazer debt, they have pledged their shares against non-performance. Therefore the note-holders could take these and they wouldn't be interested in 18 titles or history; they would want their money back. As the assets of the club are secured against the bonds, that could prove difficult. Of course this would hurt the Glazers but it would damage the rags themselves beyond hope of recovery.

If the fans want rid of the Glazers, the best way would be for the "Red Knights" to offer to finance the redemption of the PIK notes on the understanding that they would have some opportunity to buy the club or the majority of the shares at some predetermined point.

panic on the streets of london
panic on the streets of birmingham...

panic on the streets of carlisle, dublin, dundee , humberside

maybe they'll support their local team from now on...

this is a great site for cliches..

posted form my home in Singapore/Devon/Guildford/

you choose...it gets rather dull

bumbles said:

Well you should have been on the train from Manchester to London after your last game, as I was. It ain't no cliche.

And there was a survey done about 2 years ago that said that, along with Liverpool, only about 25% of your home attendance was classed as local.

bumbles said:
well funny you should say that ...but the uptake of Seasoon tickets has caused some alarm at OT...they have put the application date back form end May to end June... as of last week less than 18,000 have applied compared to 53,000 last season ..

and Corporate box take up is down by 26%..

Yeah but thats only cause they didnt win the League, Chumps League etc. Fickle bastards!

bumbles said:
this is a great site for cliches..

so you're from manchester then..?? your IP address would confirm it..

if asked (cos they can do it, especially de niro and he get's a bid of a kick out of it tbh)
would they confirm or deny it ??

feel free to answer truthfully :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.