Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

Re: Daily Mail: Glazers £1.1Billion in Debt

NewbBlue said:
Yeah, regardless of whether or not the extra 400 million is in United's name or not, they're in trouble. If the other businesses aren't providing enough money for their debts, they'll draw money out of United. An unhealthy number of Glazer malls are underwater on their mortgages.
I've been telling you all for a while that The Glazers' US businesses aren't healthy and they can't afford to sell United as it's their only source of income. Even getting £1.5bn for the rags would be barely enough to save them. They will have to take something like £90m a year out just to keep their nostrils above water.

They are not good businessmen. They borrow big and are adept at screwing every last penny out of their assets but they've screwed up the Bucs, they've screwed up First Allied and (hopefully) they're going to screw the rags up as well. Their gamble was that they would stay in the top 4 with little net spend but the rise of us and Spurs has put the fear of god into them.

At the moment they can (at best) only do two of pay interest on the bonds, pay off the PIK notes and buy players. Without CL income they can only do one of those.

Re: Panorama on the Rags debt

All very well but I want the Glazers to stay put.

I can't imagine that they will be too chuffed at this programme going out unless they want to sell at some point of course.

another reason to not pay the licence fee, they didnt do a programme about liverpool, portsmouth, southampton or anyone else so why give these idiots extra attention.

scum... i want them to go bust .. quietly !

They could always sell us their 34 YEARS banner. It will look good in our museum one day.

malg said:
Panorama are doing a programme, tomorrow night, specifically on the Rags debt. Panorama -Man United into The Red. Tue 8 Jun at 2235hrs. Should be a good watch.

Also, apologies to Mods as I have put this info on another thread, but I thought it deserved a thread of it's own so everyone could see it is on and get the viewing figures up!
When Scotty see this, he won't be happy!

Can`t wait for the panorama in twenty years time about how blue square league team manchester united were once one of the biggest teams in the world ... how it all went wrong and they ended up paying rent to play at moss lane in front of 350 fans
whilst their once local rivals MANCHESTER CITY went on to dominate domestic and european football

dave ewings correct i think
we dont want a complete collapse of them, just starvation a slow painful death please !!

oh by the way theres a programme on bbc tommorrow night all about this

smeeagain said:
dave ewings correct i think
we dont want a complete collapse of them, just starvation a slow painful death please !!

oh by the way theres a programme on bbc tommorrow night all about this

Is that BBC1?....... and what's the programmed called, I wouldn't want to Sky+ the wrong one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.