Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

Re: Panorama on the Rags debt

man-utd-585_693580a.jpg

[bigimg]http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/36450.jpg[/bigimg]

Re: Daily Mail: Glazers £1.1Billion in Debt

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPiNIzSM3RQ&feature=related[/youtube]

awww such a shame really isnt it.. 1.1 billion in debt.. i have a sneaky suspicion that soccer aid last night was for them. excuse me while i wipe away tears of joy.

Just woke up and found out the debt has increased another £400 million.Lovely Jubbly!

Of course that £1.1bn only includes the PIK debt at its current value (c£200m). Unless they pay that off, it will rise to £600m in 6 years, which means their total potential debt is actually over £1.5bn.

bluevengence said:
Can`t wait for the panorama in twenty years time about how blue square league team manchester united were once one of the biggest teams in the world ... how it all went wrong and they ended up paying rent to play at moss lane in front of 350 fans
whilst their once local rivals MANCHESTER CITY went on to dominate domestic and european football

amusing but wouldn't want them to stoop so low as all their glory hunting fans would jump ship and start supporting us

TimmyP said:
How the hell do you get a club clear of a £1b+ debt? Its madness! But couldnt happen to a nicer club of course!!
based on that article, the debts relate to other businesses run by the Glazers not Utd themselves

Means that the Glazers don't have much free cash flow to pump into Utd, and that they may be using the cash flow generation of Utd to meet demands elsewhere.

LOL @ the fake comment from Whelan. He would never speak negative of the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.