Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

Skashion said:
bumbles said:
I amsaying you are mistaken ...both he and I know I iant in Maidstone...and I dont know if this IP address malarky is relevant..I am relaibly inofmraed that an IP address is a string of numbers starting with 192.00.08 something ...not a physical address...so
Yes, the internet is magic. The data gets to you without knowing where to go...
well unless they have pushed maidstone up washway road I suggest you should give up this ...7 mins guys ...then off for a pint and then home...

Why is a deluded rag on an MCFC forum doing

Is he using his broken English as a way of communicating important information to us?

Is he trying to explain the reason the GAYs have stopped going to Owed Trafford?

Or is he trying to engage in reasonable debate?

If anyone can explain why the stupid knob keeps coming back I'd be eternally grateful.

By the way rag, I'n not expecting an answer from you!

no no no ,bummers,its only you deluded suckers who think their on first name terms with your players nearly as cringeworthy for me,as that panorama was for you lot,or have you got ostrich syndrome aswell,fingers in ears la la la la la la la sralic make them go away,lmao

samharris said:
bumbles said:
I amsaying you are mistaken ...both he and I know I iant in Maidstone...and I dont know if this IP address malarky is relevant..I am relaibly inofmraed that an IP address is a string of numbers starting with 192.00.08 something ...not a physical address...so

do you want to spend you last 10mins with me banging on about the same old cra+ again

then how the fuck do the FBI and other organizations catch up with would be criminals terrorists hackers and paedo's.

you really are a lemon...honestly you are..

only hours ago u didnt know what an Ip address was ..now ur the worlds expert..
bye...

who said I was an expert, I said I have it on good authority ..the IT bod downstairs...try and keep up<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:57 pm --<br /><br />right thats me done ...enjoy your evening of delusional IP address surfing or whatever you get up to .

bumbles said:
Skashion said:
Yes, the internet is magic. The data gets to you without knowing where to go...
well unless they have pushed maidstone up washway road I suggest you should give up this ...7 mins guys ...then off for a pint and then home...
I've got to give you 10/10 for persistence. If, at some point, a website doesn't know where you are, how does the data get to you? It has to go down some wires, yes? Do you accept that? How does it know which wires to go down if it has no idea where you are?

bumbles said:
samharris said:
then how the fuck do the FBI and other organizations catch up with would be criminals terrorists hackers and paedo's.

you really are a lemon...honestly you are..

only hours ago u didnt know what an Ip address was ..now ur the worlds expert..
bye...

who said I was an expert, I said I have it on good authority ..the IT bod downstairs...try and keep up

-- Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:57 pm --

right thats me done ...enjoy your evening of delusional IP address surfing or whatever you get up to .

well one thig we dont do is to go on rival forums and make complete dicks of ourselves..

we leave that all to you...

willing to take over from Bubbles

someone bring me up to speed....we've got debt, is that it

Hey Mumbles..read and enjoy..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wikihow.com/Trace-an-IP-Address" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wikihow.com/Trace-an-IP-Address</a>

section 3 is very informative..

owned,thankyou and goodnight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.