Rags Debt - Daily Mail & Panorama [Merged]

????
Mods; any chance of an explanation for the last couple of pages being deleted?

I was asking Whitworth warrior to distance himself from rag hooligans and never got the chance to see if he did, what did he say?

It's all good that this is all happening to those twats but at the end of the day they'll never get punnished, for the simple reason that they're Man Utd and they make money for everyone they're involved with (Braudcasting, licsensing, shirts etc)

keemcfc said:
It's all good that this is all happening to those twats but at the end of the day they'll never get punnished, for the simple reason that they're Man Utd and they make money for everyone they're involved with (Braudcasting, licsensing, shirts etc)

That's Naive, I hope the glazers think this way.

Mind you, not that they care, what with Limited Liability and all.

Rags have only themselves to blame:-

1) One of the first if not the first club to go to the stockmarket and issue shares which they used to spend millions on the team so that they could break the monopoly of Liverpool at top of league.

2) Once they had sold themselves to gamblers (stockmarket) those two Irish businessmen forget their names (McManus +one other) then have a big row with Baconface over a horse.

3) They sell their shares to American who finance the whole deal by debt and load it onto their festering club.

4) They have got what they deserve IMO arrogant, conceited and plastic fans the lot of them.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
lloydie said:
????

it got pretty darn personal.

You're right. This thread has had to be cleaned up at least twice now. Rather than delete certain posts it would be much easier for us to delete the whole thread ;-)

TheLegendOfBerti said:
lloydie said:
????

And i'll apologise for calling a certain rag's uncle a twat (without actually meeting him). Still don't think rags should be posting on Bluemoon though.

CheethamHillBlue said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:

And i'll apologise for calling a certain rag's uncle a twat (without actually meeting him). Still don't think rags should be posting on Bluemoon though.

Oh well, you'll have to live with it :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.