Rags eye new signings after landing Portugese tramp

BWFC tid said:
RBmk2 said:
First of all,I didn't make the "food change" comment.
Second of all,you've tried to make yourself look like a smart arse and the "voice of social conscience" on the thread by pointing out that Shaun Wright-Philips is an orpan,which by the dictionary definition he quite clearly isn't.So far as "embarrassment" is concerned,I'm afraid you've brought that on yourself with your own wiki inaccuracies.
Thirdly,personally I've no problem with fans of other clubs coming on here-as long as they don't start preaching in morals,take the piss or try to patronise.

Hope that's okay.

;-)

Well, you guys got personal before I did. As John Rambo would say, "They drew first blood." Then complained when I fought back.

-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:35 pm --

bluevengence said:
In other words ....FOOK OFF BACK TO YOUR BORING BOLTON FORUM YOU BORING LITTLE TWAT

Heh, I'm 6ft 4. But, If you would like to verify this in person, I'll be at the Gateway pub in Didsbury tonight. The names Mark.

At no point on this thread have I got personal with you.
Just pointed out that I've no problem with a difference of opinion-but if you're going to back it up with wiki-style sounbites then it's null and void in my book.

And I don't mind the Gateway on Kingsway-but you're buying.

;-)

BWFC tid said:
RBmk2 said:
First of all,I didn't make the "food change" comment.
Second of all,you've tried to make yourself look like a smart arse and the "voice of social conscience" on the thread by pointing out that Shaun Wright-Philips is an orpan,which by the dictionary definition he quite clearly isn't.So far as "embarrassment" is concerned,I'm afraid you've brought that on yourself with your own wiki inaccuracies.
Thirdly,personally I've no problem with fans of other clubs coming on here-as long as they don't start preaching in morals,take the piss or try to patronise.

Hope that's okay.

;-)

Well, you guys got personal before I did. As John Rambo would say, "They drew first blood." Then complained when I fought back.

-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:35 pm --

bluevengence said:
In other words ....FOOK OFF BACK TO YOUR BORING BOLTON FORUM YOU BORING LITTLE TWAT

Heh, I'm 6ft 4. But, If you would like to verify this in person, I'll be at the Gateway pub in Didsbury tonight. The names Mark.

I don`t need a description...i know you`ll be the boring little twat sitting in the corner on your own with a slight smell of stale piss

Careful, bluevengeance.
he's 6ft 4 you know . . .
And he has compared himself to Rambo . . .
But he's not only big, tough and macho. He's also sensitive and caring, because he cares about orphans and hobos . . .
He's the perfect man
I could almost turn gay for a man like that
He's a dreamboat

missi.t said:
LongsightM13 said:
After paying £7m for a Portugese third division striker, Bebe, whose only international experience was representing his country at the Homeless World Cup, Baconface has identified the men he thinks can help him win the treble this year

1: 'Catweazle', an underpass in Bristol
Promising goalkeeper who has mice living in his beard
2zeba6q.jpg

2: 'Mad Billy', a skip in Glasgow
Has not washed the piss stains from his trousers for 22 years, setting a new Scottish record. Says Alex Ferguson is his role mod
2m649bp.gif

3: 'Mental McBastard', Crowcroft Park, Longsight
Fulfills the 'home grown' criteria. Asked about the possible transfer, he replaied "AArrrccchhhh, feck of you feckin bassaa"
20i8fbm.jpg

Class pass me the kleenex !!!
You're wanking over them?

This thread was just a pathetic attempt at a joke because of who he signed for, and in their efforts to take the piss it's just moronic.

Whoever was saying sweep was less of an orphan this guys parents aren't dead either but couldn't afford to raise him, so by your definition of an orphan so is swp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.