Rags Thread

Gary Neville is the latest footballer linked to another super injunction, apparently the bird he shagged doesn't want to be named.

how come the rag shit are allowed to come on here and call city fans 'bitters' and 'berties'?
not that i would ever want to go on a scum forum, but i do wonder if a city fan would be treated so leniently?

Would you have preferred if i stated that the Bronx is not actually New York City Or Queens is not a part of New York City itself, but a separate borough?
I'm probably interpreting what you said wrong but the Bronx, Queens are all parts of New York City. People wrongly assume NYC is Manhattan. It's not like Salford where it's technically not a part of Manchester, but is considered a part of Greater Manchester.

if we constantly play this game of "keeping up with the joneses" when it comes to the rags, we'll never do anything different than them, only replicate their behaviour.

We'll win the same shit, buy the same players, and eventually act in the same arrogant way alot of their spoilt fans do.

I'm all for a 'bit of banter but I see it way too often, guy's squaring off and overstepping the marker.

I don't compare city with them, fuck 'em, we play our own style, we will win things our own way and we will do thing's differently.

Couldn't care less where their fans or the club is from or whatever, it's history.

Am I a rag sympathiser?
Go fuck yourself ;)
couldn't care if your a rag, blue, spud, dipper whatever - it's a game. if a blue stole my car i'd treat him the exact same way i'd treat the rag.

Re: North-West tonight

Pigeonho said:
Steviesleftpeg said:
Pigeonho said:
Go to the general forum.

Sorry mate. Literally just got in from my run and caught it and thought 'must rant'. Please delete/move as appropriate mods
Didn't mean it like that mate, god no! I'm not the thread police.
What I meant was you said they are obsessed with us. Go and count the amount of United-esque threads in General Forum. My opinion? They have nothing to be obsessed about, whereas it appears we do.

Oh come on pige, theres a difference between Blues on a Blue forum ripping them as compared to them doing it on tv using little kids..remember the clip from middleton reds before the semi..massive this massive that for the cameras..<br /><br />-- Fri May 27, 2011 9:23 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
LoveCity said:
Pigeonho said:
The most ironic post ever.

Nah, if I was obsessed with them I'd spend an hour and post endless links of stuff to show you even more that in fact, many United fans are obsessed with us. Reading your post, I went to the only United forum I've heard of and saw those threads on the opening pages. Not much effort and certainly no obsession.

What is strangely obsessive behaviour though is picking out any posts that suggest the media hates us or fans of other clubs hate us and demeaning City fans for doing that. I wonder who does that?
Ok fair enough. Tell me though, with one FA Cup to our name in 34 years, what do they have to be obsessed about? Genuine question that, not being funny.

exactly mate why ?? but they are, or did i dream the banner and was the clip witth he kids 43 yrs 20 000 empty seats a mirage too.

jjeangi said:
Would you have preferred if i stated that the Bronx is not actually New York City Or Queens is not a part of New York City itself, but a separate borough?
I'm probably interpreting what you said wrong but the Bronx, Queens are all parts of New York City. People wrongly assume NYC is Manhattan. It's not like Salford where it's technically not a part of Manchester, but is considered a part of Greater Manchester.
It was getting to a point where he was discarding relevant examples by complaining about about size, i was being facetious by making the area smaller and smaller so he'd understand the point.

He believed Greater Manchester was the same as the City of Manchester. We were pointing out that it's not.

Re: I hate your Team.

Can we start a whole new forum for Rag haters and obsessives. There are just too many fucking threads about these cunts now. I fucking hate them as well, but I'm getting fucking sick of all the threads there are about them. I bet they're pissing themselves on their own forums now about how obsessive we are about them - even after winning the FA Cup and getting into the CL we're still obsessing about those fuckers.

Rant over.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.