Rags Thread

Re: I hate your Team.

malg said:
Can we start a whole new forum for Rag haters and obsessives. There are just too many fucking threads about these cunts now. I fucking hate them as well, but I'm getting fucking sick of all the threads there are about them. I bet they're pissing themselves on their own forums now about how obsessive we are about them - even after winning the FA Cup and getting into the CL we're still obsessing about those fuckers.

Rant over.....

Dont let rags pissing themselves about us get to you..they'd do it even if this forum didnt exist..

squirtyflower said:
how come the rag shit are allowed to come on here and call city fans 'bitters' and 'berties'?
not that i would ever want to go on a scum forum, but i do wonder if a city fan would be treated so leniently?

This.

What a load of shit...Tomalonge, sugarloaf, camelcoat, gar and now this twat cockeny_red84 should be banned.

Come on mods, it's time to step up.

Re: I hate your Team.

samharris said:
malg said:
Can we start a whole new forum for Rag haters and obsessives. There are just too many fucking threads about these cunts now. I fucking hate them as well, but I'm getting fucking sick of all the threads there are about them. I bet they're pissing themselves on their own forums now about how obsessive we are about them - even after winning the FA Cup and getting into the CL we're still obsessing about those fuckers.

Rant over.....

Dont let rags pissing themselves about us get to you..they'd do it even if this forum didnt exist..
Fair point. We still currently have too many threads about them though.

Re: Rags Grind My Gears

camelcoat said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
camelcoat said:
Explain to me how? There is no doubt that City are going to be a force but they're a million miles away from taking over.

Your delusion and arrogance will be YOUR downfall.
Your ignorance and abnegation of the inevitable will be yours.

I thought our downfall was last year? Moved to this year? Next year? I am not being arrogant, just being realistic. One day we will slip, I have no doubts about that. United won't disappear like you hope though, simply will not happen. City will win things, United will win things. It's just how its going to be.

i think is fair enough tbh.<br /><br />-- Fri May 27, 2011 10:18 pm --<br /><br />
camelcoat said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
camelcoat said:
Explain to me how? There is no doubt that City are going to be a force but they're a million miles away from taking over.

Your delusion and arrogance will be YOUR downfall.
Your ignorance and abnegation of the inevitable will be yours.

I thought our downfall was last year? Moved to this year? Next year? I am not being arrogant, just being realistic. One day we will slip, I have no doubts about that. United won't disappear like you hope though, simply will not happen. City will win things, United will win things. It's just how its going to be.

i think is fair enough tbh.

The Truth

Does anyone know the truth around camelgobs drugs ban? Was it a genuine "forgot about it" or something more sinister?

This isn't another rag thread, just something I've been wondering in the wake of Kolo's ban

Re: North-West tonight

80s Shorts said:
Pigeonho said:
LoveCity said:
Nah, if I was obsessed with them I'd spend an hour and post endless links of stuff to show you even more that in fact, many United fans are obsessed with us. Reading your post, I went to the only United forum I've heard of and saw those threads on the opening pages. Not much effort and certainly no obsession.

What is strangely obsessive behaviour though is picking out any posts that suggest the media hates us or fans of other clubs hate us and demeaning City fans for doing that. I wonder who does that?
Ok fair enough. Tell me though, with one FA Cup to our name in 34 years, what do they have to be obsessed about? Genuine question that, not being funny.

Fk off to rag caf u boring boring boring c...
Just say it, '****'. There, I said it for you.
The thing is though I could be a sheep like everyone else and 'hate United' because it's the right thing to do, or I could just say things the way i want to say them, i.e. the way I SEE them. I suspect most who follow the masses and hate united 'because its in my blood', will be secretly cheering them on tomorrow night, infact i'd put a large portion of my mortgage on it. Me on the other hand, well I will not bad an eye lid should Barca score or should United score. Why? Because none of them are City. As I say though, it is like looking through glass sometimes at how clear it is that many on this forum, and this subject especially, are just following the masses in their hatred for United. Whether thats because they believe it will make them appear to be a bigger blue, make them look good or just make them feel like they fit in I don't know, but I tell you something, I would rather be the way I am, focussing absolutely 100% on City than have all this fake hatred of a team people like me couldn't give a shit about. So take that, stick it up your arse and go and fuck yourself dick head. You've stalked me for the last month, obsessively following what I post and its sad as fuck.

Re: North-West tonight

Pigeonho said:
80s Shorts said:
Pigeonho said:
Ok fair enough. Tell me though, with one FA Cup to our name in 34 years, what do they have to be obsessed about? Genuine question that, not being funny.

Fk off to rag caf u boring boring boring c...
Just say it, '****'. There, I said it for you.
The thing is though I could be a sheep like everyone else and 'hate United' because it's the right thing to do, or I could just say things the way i want to say them, i.e. the way I SEE them. I suspect most who follow the masses and hate united 'because its in my blood', will be secretly cheering them on tomorrow night, infact i'd put a large portion of my mortgage on it. Me on the other hand, well I will not bad an eye lid should Barca score or should United score. Why? Because none of them are City. As I say though, it is like looking through glass sometimes at how clear it is that many on this forum, and this subject especially, are just following the masses in their hatred for United. Whether thats because they believe it will make them appear to be a bigger blue, make them look good or just make them feel like they fit in I don't know, but I tell you something, I would rather be the way I am, focussing absolutely 100% on City than have all this fake hatred of a team people like me couldn't give a shit about. So take that, stick it up your arse and go and fuck yourself dick head. You've stalked me for the last month, obsessively following what I post and its sad as fuck.

Sorry pidge but that' utter shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.