Rags Thread

Re: North-West tonight

Ric said:
Pigeonho said:
I suspect most who follow the masses and hate united 'because its in my blood', will be secretly cheering them on tomorrow night, infact i'd put a large portion of my mortgage on it.

That's a fairly ludicrous statement.
Yeah I can't understand that. If united win then I'll be happy for my genuine utd supporting mates (there's only two and both text congratulating me when city won the cup and the semi). However I'll be gutted as the rest of them I have come across are arrogant know nothing bile filled glory boy wankers when it comes to football.

I don't know a single city fan that will be cheering them on, secretly or no. I would just never understand that mindset.

Re: I hate your Team.

avoidconfusion said:
What did I miss, why is Pige a Rag?

Because he's a sensible, non bitter poster who doesn't suffer delusions of grandeur. Therefore, he must be a rag.

Squatter said:
avoidconfusion said:

Because he's a sensible, non bitter poster who doesn't suffer delusions of grandeur. Therefore, he must be a rag.

I wouldn't say he is sensible and I like him.

Squatter said:
avoidconfusion said:

Nothing in this description applies to you, yet you're one.

shadygiz said:
manyoo team news announced for tonights game: -

1. ****
2. ****
3. ****
4. ****
5. ****
6. ****
7. ****
8. ****
9. ****
10. ****
11. Dirty cheating welsh ****

Fuck. I hoped **** was injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.