Rags Thread

dom said:
Pigeonho said:
I don't think anyone has said I am a red, Liam, but nice one for the comment anyway.

Look guys, I know i'm partly to blame for this semi, (but rather amusing), heated debate. I know an opinion is just that, and that I have a habit of trying to make my opinion louder than others. Look at it from my point of view though. 90% of the posts and threads on here and upstairs are about a hatred of United and a media who hate us. I don't agree with either of them, so it puts me in the minority, massively so. So even though the forum is about opinions, my opinion feels like its in the 1%, whereas everyone elses seems to be in the rest of the 99%, so I feel the need to make my opinion louder than the rest at times. I had given it a rest for a while but for some bizarre reason since we won the cup everyone has had a major paranoia trip and has decided the media hates us more than ever and that if United win tomorrow their fans will run it in our faces. In other words people seem to be focussing on that paranoia and hatred rather than just not care about it and focus on what we have done instead. I love it on here, it's funny as fuck and whole heartedly City, but sometimes it feels like the majority of people just want to focus on what the media says and what United fans think, rather than just sit back and enjoy what we have done this season, and for someone who wants to do just that it gets tedious and quite negative. I appreciate though that perhaps my constant ramblings get tedious too so fair do's. From now on i'll respect opinions that differ to mine.

xxx

(80's shorts, I still think you're a stalking weirdo of a poster) ;-)

Sorry 'pige' . It's the fact that you (apart from Off Topic) mostly never seem to get animated except for topics Press and Man U

Sorry Pige but it's not looking convincing
Do you want me to admit I'm a United fan?

Pigeonho said:
dom said:
Pigeonho said:
I don't think anyone has said I am a red, Liam, but nice one for the comment anyway.

Look guys, I know i'm partly to blame for this semi, (but rather amusing), heated debate. I know an opinion is just that, and that I have a habit of trying to make my opinion louder than others. Look at it from my point of view though. 90% of the posts and threads on here and upstairs are about a hatred of United and a media who hate us. I don't agree with either of them, so it puts me in the minority, massively so. So even though the forum is about opinions, my opinion feels like its in the 1%, whereas everyone elses seems to be in the rest of the 99%, so I feel the need to make my opinion louder than the rest at times. I had given it a rest for a while but for some bizarre reason since we won the cup everyone has had a major paranoia trip and has decided the media hates us more than ever and that if United win tomorrow their fans will run it in our faces. In other words people seem to be focussing on that paranoia and hatred rather than just not care about it and focus on what we have done instead. I love it on here, it's funny as fuck and whole heartedly City, but sometimes it feels like the majority of people just want to focus on what the media says and what United fans think, rather than just sit back and enjoy what we have done this season, and for someone who wants to do just that it gets tedious and quite negative. I appreciate though that perhaps my constant ramblings get tedious too so fair do's. From now on i'll respect opinions that differ to mine.

xxx

(80's shorts, I still think you're a stalking weirdo of a poster) ;-)

Sorry 'pige' . It's the fact that you (apart from Off Topic) mostly never seem to get animated except for topics Press and Man U

Actually I'm beginning to think that I don't give a shit

We'll carry on supporting City. You seem to be eternally corrosive with no posiive posts to balance it out....

You decide about yourself......

I've wasted enough time on you.

Nos da

dom said:
Pigeonho said:
dom said:

Actually I'm beginning to think that I don't give a shit

We'll carry on supporting City. You seem to be eternally corrosive with no posiive posts to balance it out....

You decide about yourself......

I've wasted enough time on you.

Nos da
Good night.

Re: I hate your Team.

dom said:
Pigeonho said:
dom said:
Yeah, but in what way ??
In a 'what a bitter old man' kind of way, but funny bitter rather than he's a sad twat bitter.

Still ducking and diving, I see......
You are now officially stalker number two, just behind 80's Shorts. I say that because i'm sure that just 2 minutes ago on the other thread you keep quoting me on, you said you had 'wasted enough time on me'....
obviously you, or I was wrong.

Re: North-West tonight

Perhaps you should say why you think most of us will be supporting united......city pride/national pride etc?

Pigeonho said:
80s Shorts said:
Pigeonho said:
Ok fair enough. Tell me though, with one FA Cup to our name in 34 years, what do they have to be obsessed about? Genuine question that, not being funny.

Fk off to rag caf u boring boring boring c...
Just say it, '****'. There, I said it for you.
The thing is though I could be a sheep like everyone else and 'hate United' because it's the right thing to do, or I could just say things the way i want to say them, i.e. the way I SEE them. I suspect most who follow the masses and hate united 'because its in my blood', will be secretly cheering them on tomorrow night, infact i'd put a large portion of my mortgage on it. Me on the other hand, well I will not bad an eye lid should Barca score or should United score. Why? Because none of them are City. As I say though, it is like looking through glass sometimes at how clear it is that many on this forum, and this subject especially, are just following the masses in their hatred for United. Whether thats because they believe it will make them appear to be a bigger blue, make them look good or just make them feel like they fit in I don't know, but I tell you something, I would rather be the way I am, focussing absolutely 100% on City than have all this fake hatred of a team people like me couldn't give a shit about. So take that, stick it up your arse and go and fuck yourself dick head. You've stalked me for the last month, obsessively following what I post and its sad as fuck.

Re: North-West tonight

Pigeonho said:
I suspect most who follow the masses and hate united 'because its in my blood', will be secretly cheering them on tomorrow night, infact i'd put a large portion of my mortgage on it.

That's a fairly ludicrous statement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.