Rags Thread

Got my Barca shirt on, few snide comments already in tesco. Fuck em, hope they get battered.

Re: North-West tonight

samharris said:
Pigeonho said:
Steviesleftpeg said:
Sorry mate. Literally just got in from my run and caught it and thought 'must rant'. Please delete/move as appropriate mods
Didn't mean it like that mate, god no! I'm not the thread police.
What I meant was you said they are obsessed with us. Go and count the amount of United-esque threads in General Forum. My opinion? They have nothing to be obsessed about, whereas it appears we do.

Oh come on pige, theres a difference between Blues on a Blue forum ripping them as compared to them doing it on tv using little kids..remember the clip from middleton reds before the semi..massive this massive that for the cameras..

-- Fri May 27, 2011 9:23 pm --

Pigeonho said:
LoveCity said:
Nah, if I was obsessed with them I'd spend an hour and post endless links of stuff to show you even more that in fact, many United fans are obsessed with us. Reading your post, I went to the only United forum I've heard of and saw those threads on the opening pages. Not much effort and certainly no obsession.

What is strangely obsessive behaviour though is picking out any posts that suggest the media hates us or fans of other clubs hate us and demeaning City fans for doing that. I wonder who does that?
Ok fair enough. Tell me though, with one FA Cup to our name in 34 years, what do they have to be obsessed about? Genuine question that, not being funny.

exactly mate why ?? but they are, or did i dream the banner and was the clip witth he kids 43 yrs 20 000 empty seats a mirage too.

He's taking his time answering this one?

Maybe it doesn't fit into any of his '3 categories' that he mapped out as obviously they aren't obsessed with us. An officialy sanctioned 35 years banner hanging in the ground was testimony to that.

My Rag mates ask me why am I not supporting a British team tonight, I tell them any other team yes (well I would draw the line at Spuds) but Rags never, like someone said for the genuine United fan I would be pleased, but as for the rest of the Glory seeking bar stewards not a chance

de niro said:
i alwayswant them to lose, i dont like them getting a fucking throw in let alone win a fucking game.

as they would us, its the way it should be.

This indeed de niro! Love City Hate Un*ted, I honestly don't know any different and I wouldn't have it any other way. Obsessed with them I am not, although it's probably their obsession with us that fuels the hatred. After the years of goading, mockery and being patronised by that lot, I don't want them to have another single moment of enjoyment in my life time!

berger1985 said:
de niro said:
i alwayswant them to lose, i dont like them getting a fucking throw in let alone win a fucking game.

This indeed de niro! Love City Hat Un*ted, I honestly don't know any different and I wouldn't have it any other way. Obsessed with them I am not, although it's probably their obsession with us that fuels the hatred. After the years of goading, mockery and being patronised by that lot, I don't want them to have another single moment of enjoyment in my life time!
Yep I love my City Hat

SWP's back said:
berger1985 said:
de niro said:

This indeed de niro! Love City Hat Un*ted, I honestly don't know any different and I wouldn't have it any other way. Obsessed with them I am not, although it's probably their obsession with us that fuels the hatred. After the years of goading, mockery and being patronised by that lot, I don't want them to have another single moment of enjoyment in my life time!
Yep I love my City Hat

Haha, there's always one sarcastic bugger ain't there ;)

Town today is horrible!

Absolutely swarming with scum. Seen coaches of them pulling up full of cockney reds..travelling from London where the match is to watch it in a pub in Manchester seems a bit daft to me! Never this many scum shirts when they are playing wigan in the league, wonder why. P.S To the guy with big Barcelona badge in the back of his car window with "bluemoon branch" underneath, well played sir

Re: Town today is horrible!

Seems a bit daft to me too, but I suppose its a good thing that they are putting their money into the local economy in Manchester.

And Salford of course.

Just thought, you'll probably have them for the weekend, their probably staying for a few days to take in the Utd parade!

Remember, 'Play nicely with the other children'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.