Rags Thread

Re: Stupidest quotes of my rag mate

lads, this is sort of on topic, but had to share this with some blues. a mate wrote this on facebook (yeah, i know, not cool on here, don't fuckin care) earlier, and its possibly the greatest thing i've ever read. enjoy.....

Well to be honest ste, it does work. I mean City won the FA Cup, albeit with a lucky pass from Carrick in the semi and a very lucky goal in the final, but without the cash spent, they would never have seen that far. I think football is becoming to money motivated - however Utd still have soul and a love for the game. A club with heart. City are a bunch of dollar signs put together, and most of their fans dont know their left from their right.

they go on to admit they're shitting it and....

we just have to accept that they will the league, it's just a matter of time, god help us it'll be like hell on earth

made my fuckin night

Fernandez???
Apparently,according to one of the Rags i was in the company of tonight,he was playing up front alongside Wooney........! He kept this up till about the 70th minute when a fellow Southerner cottoned on to his ignorance and educated him.....
This little episode obviously heightened my viewing pleasure!

Dont remember many in our part of the Kippax any game in the 80's? They had their little section at the end. They had a few hundred in the North stand for the 5-1. Loads of my rag mates from Guide Bridge were in there and they were on telly surrounded by City fighting for their lives. We all went down together then waited for them to come back in the Corpy after the game...fucking brilliant day

Re: Almost The Perfect Evening.....

Shame Barca took thier foot off the gas and didnt get the 4/5/6 they could have done

Re: Almost The Perfect Evening.....

the kippax wall said:
I saw Fergies arm shaking and thought the fucker was having a stroke.

No, he's looked like that for the last ten seasons, especially when a team got as much as a throw-in at The Swamp. Early stages of Parkinsons?

Parkinson's disease (also known as Parkinson disease, Parkinson's, idiopathic parkinsonism, primary parkinsonism, PD, or paralysis agitans) is a degenerative disorder of the central nervous system. It results from the death of dopamine-containing cells in the substantia nigra, a region of the midbrain; the cause of cell-death is unknown. Early in the course of the disease, the most obvious symptoms are movement-related, including shaking, rigidity, slowness of movement and difficulty with walking and gait. Later, cognitive and behavioural problems may arise, with dementia commonly occurring in the advanced stages of the disease. Other symptoms include sensory, sleep and emotional problems. PD is more common in the elderly with most cases occurring after the age of 50.

An' all the time we thought the ol' cuffer had bin on the bottle!

We need to adopt a little more sympathy, methinks! MCFC - Manchester's Compassionate Football Club!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.