Rags Thread

Re: Stupidest quotes of my rag mate

Despite winning the league by 9 points this has not been a good season to be a Rag.
Some of them will admit that their famous flair has been missing in many games, they took it up the ass off Wooney and now have to worship the fat scouser again as he's their only true class player under 35. Shitpea will be found out next year.

They were dumped out of the CC by WetSpam 4-0 (!!) and we all know what happened in the FAC.

We got too close for comfort to them in the league and they know full well that we will reload in the summer while the likes of Ashley Young and Rodwell are on their radar.
The "money is ruining football" crap is the mantra once again as they can't outspend their rivals.
On the Euro front they were given the weak half of the draw but were humiliated in the final on home territory so what do they do they praise Barca as the best of all time and claim second spot for themselves (Real would have put them out IMO).

Baconface cannot go on forever, vdS is gone, Scholes is toast, Giggs is on fumes, Ferdinand is injury prone, Vidic is pushing 30 and Evra is on the slide.

Plenty there for them to worry about.

BlueRob01 said:
Took over the Kippax...As if.
I was in the North Stand in 89 (the 5-1), the scum twats came in there thinking they were big and hard. Funniest thing ever seeing them fighting each other to climb over the fence to get away on to the pitch shortly after..

Haahhaahaa, so true. I was stood in the corner of The Kippax next to the North Stand that day watching them shit their kecks.

All bloody week on local BBC TV we had that Ragised Burnley fan and other assorted arse lickers outside OT and every foreign throng so gathered had hastily improvised pieces of A4 paper to hand with '19', '43', '20000 empty seats' remedially scribbled on with a pencil.

They are so typical of a group that criticises others for having faults so inherent in themselves.

Re: Almost The Perfect Evening.....

I thought Parkinson's was when you went round interviewing people

/gets coat

Poor lad.

rag1.jpg

Got the look of the Cloughy about him..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH9wNmI-PIE[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.