Rags Thread

Re: A tale of 2 managers

The myth of taggart

Guadiola..manager 3 years ...2 European cups

Paisley..manager 9 years...3 European cups

Taggart..manager..25 years...2 European cups

Re: A tale of 2 managers

and in his after match conference.. will pep be able to sustain it year in year out..in other words like i have..one horrible bastard..it wasn t that hard to win our league every year when teams like city didn t have a pot to piss in

One United's Fan Lowest Point Of The Season

Fantastic to win the league especially number 19. I never thought it would have been possible this season. Probably saf's best achievement given the resources and squad available.

I am not too upset about the defeat to barca (maybe the manor of it) but allowing city to win a trophy was the biggest low point for me

Fair play to him. That makes a refreshing change. But to say that was lower than losing the European Cup Final. Ouch. He must be bitter.

Don't have to tell you were the quote was from, but as far as the rest are concerned, it was a successful season, 19th, blah, blah, blah, with the defeat against City and the ending of the teble dream barely getting a mention. ;-)

Re: One United's Fan Lowest Point Of The Season

Um.. even as a City fan, I can acknowledge that they ahd a very successful season. Don't think that's too out of order for them to say..

"allowing" us to win the trophy?

Dirty rags didn't allow us to win a trophy, we beat many clubs before the semi's, then beat the dirty rags, then won the final.

They act as though it's a god given right to win trophies, like it has their name engraved on it before the trophy is won.

They had better get used to it. I have a feeling they will be "allowing" us to win a few more trophies over the coming years.

As I said to my rag mates who tried to give me grief afterwards, it meant more to them stopping us winning than it did to them actually winning the FA cup themselves, didn't get a single reply back after that, sums it up I think.

1 deluded rag cafe poster

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/boring-boring-barcelona-331230/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/boring-boring ... na-331230/</a>

need i say more

Re: 1 deluded rag cafe poster

Badly deluded!! barca make me feel warm and fuzzy inside lol.They didnt even get out of first gear last nite and still dominated the match.

Dirty Harry said:
As I said to my rag mates who tried to give me grief afterwards, it meant more to them stopping us winning than it did to them actually winning the FA cup themselves, didn't get a single reply back after that, sums it up I think.
That takes me back to the league Cup semi at Old Trafford the season before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.