Rags Thread

Re: Baconface shaking

Glenda MCFC said:
Football sides aside, and I'm hating saying this but ... I actually felt a bit sorry for him when I saw him shaking like that ...and was worried for the man's health ...

Sorry for a horrible bully who has disrespected me and you and our club for the past 20 years?

haha surprised it took so long for a thread on this

watching it, looked like he could stroke out

Mike N said:
Glenda MCFC said:
Football sides aside, and I'm hating saying this but ... I actually felt a bit sorry for him when I saw him shaking like that ...and was worried for the man's health ...

Sorry for a horrible bully who has disrespected me and you and our club for the past 20 years?

Jesus I hate the guy with a vengeance ( and believe me I spout everything nasty about him having 4 rags in my family) but its not nice seeing an old man shaking like that ..doesn't matter who it is

I hate united and everything to do with the football club, but to see him like that was not pleasant. On the pitch he is the very best and the amount of things he has won back this up. Yes he is the manager of our biggest rivals but to see him like that wasn't good. Hope it was nothing serious, I want him to be in charge when we are wining trophies and they are not.

I'm not his biggest fan i have to say...lol
And i cant bare that club and its arrogant supporters.....that said i wish the bloke no ill health.
I would much rather we did our talking on the pitch..........and step upto the plate and take that trophy they are holding on to for us off them in the 2011/12 season.
Now that will make me smile, especially if we as good as clinch it at the Feb/Mar derby at o.t.

Let's show some class and not lower the tone.......thats why we are City after all!!

Glenda MCFC said:
Mike N said:
Glenda MCFC said:

Jesus I hate the guy with a vengeance ( and believe me I spout everything nasty about him having 4 rags in my family) but its not nice seeing an old man shaking like that ..doesn't matter who it is

I hate United more than any one believe me after 46 years of watching City but as I stated on an earlier post I wonder if it was something more serious.

What goes around comes around so will always show some compassion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.