Rags Thread

Re: Baconface shaking

was a shame seeing that. possibly signs his health is deteriorating with age. best manager ever to grace football regrdless fo the team he manages. we would love to ahave a manager of his calibre at our club, dont even deny it. coming from a fellow scot, fair play to him for what he has achieved in his career

Surprised this hasn't had more media coverage. I'm no expert but that looked like signs of ill health. I'm wondering whether he'll retire or be 'forced to'.

mancityscot said:
was a shame seeing that. possibly signs his health is deteriorating with age. best manager ever to grace football regrdless fo the team he manages. we would love to ahave a manager of his calibre at our club, dont even deny it. coming from a fellow scot, fair play to him for what he has achieved in his career

Yes we know he has been a fantastic manager but he is also a shit who has no class and has rubbished our club and us fans at every opportunity.

well to me it didnt look like a shake, it looked like he was clenching and unclenching his fist in frustration....

....which is funny

Can't stand the guy but genuinely hope he is ok. To be fair, when I saw his post-match press conference I thought he looked terrible.

Re: Plastic Facebook Rags

i actually posted this on another thread last night, but can't stop laughing about this. easily the best thing i've ever read on facebook. i'm not mates with the guy who wrote it, and yes, he is a gigantic cock

Well to be honest <name>, it does work. I mean City won the FA Cup, albeit with a lucky pass from Carrick in the semi and a very lucky goal in the final, but without the cash spent, they would never have seen that far. I think football is becoming to money motivated - however Utd still have soul and a love for the game. A club with heart. City are a bunch of dollar signs put together, and most of their fans dont know their left from their right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.