Rags Thread

Re: Baconface will stay 3 more years..

titleperu.jpg

He face got a whole lot redder on Saturday, the piss up c@nt.

Re: United "invincibility"

Like I said in another thread, this defeat could do more damage to United than it could help other Prem teams. They've not been in that situation in a long time. They've not been completely dismantled, outclassed, and ravaged so effortlessly before. That defeat could really knock them on their knees, especially if Ferguson starts second guessing himself. Not just because of that defeat, but because they've had 2 years to learn from the first time around and got prison pounded again. Yesterday made them realise how far behind they really are.

If like you suggest, other teams give them a go now, combined with the possible psychological damage to their image (trust me they believed they were unbeatable), they could be in real danger of falling out of the top 4.

Lose the fear factor
Beat united..

It really is that simple.

At first you win,then you get lucky,then you lose.

Ive said all season they havent been good theyve just been massively lucky and consistent. Finally on saturday their luck ran out and that will really start to make them wonder. The amount of points they got this season wouldnt have seen them finish in the top 4 most seasons, they have scraped through most matches with sets of circumstances and wonder goals that in all likelihood will never happen again

Brilliant!

'MATALANS'

I don't want to take any credit for this, but think it's possibly the most brilliant thing that has been almost unwittingly posted as a reference to the SCUM on here for years and it could be the word we've all been looking for as a perfect replacement for the 'M' word, which has been forever taken from our vocabulary due to the media hype and anti Blue brigade.

Bumbleblue used this term in reply to their pisstake which was allegedly sang by Giggs himself at their recent rag party/get together 'We're Playing Barca, They're Playing Stoke':

Catalan 3 - Matalan 1.

Now if Catalan is a word for someone who is technically classed as being Spanish, but in reality is from an area they accept to be 'not really part of Spain' and who's inhabitants believe should be able to 'Do What They Want To, a law unto themselves'. This appears not too disimilar to our Trafford neighbours who quite clearly claim to be from Manchester and use our Great Citys name, but though technically accepted as being from Manchester, the fact is they are not any part of our City and should therefore similarly have an alternate reference to emphasise this fact.

Our new 'M' word has been born and I hope we might all consider using this reference 'MATALANS' when referring to these scummy false Mancs.

As the word 'Matalan' is also a well known reference to all that is 'cheap and nasty' I can't help feeling this is an extremely fitting term.

I can almost smell the indignation these wankers will feel if this were to get off the ground, lol.

Re: No matter what happens

Let's see if Sky can make it look all nice and sunny for their parade as well, instead of the truth that it's pissing down on the bastards ha ha

As much as i like them both as players. I think theyd both miss a good quarter of the season through suspensions if they played for us as rooney wouldnt get away with half the abuse he does now and vidic would be getting straight reds for what he now gets yellows for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.