Rags Thread

Re: Brilliant!

The Future's Blue said:
Carlos Tevez is a Blue, is a Blue, is a Blue,
Carlos Tevez is a Blue, he hates Matalan.....

????

have you tried it? doesnt scan...................'he hates cheap clothes' would though.

Or - 'he hates poor stores'..................get the idea?

Re: No matter what happens

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Our friends at Sky ensure that its all positives at the swamp.
Just had the misfortune of watching 5 minutes with that idiot Mcartney from the Notw. Despite being played off the park the rags are going to spend big, Taggart is staying for another three years that is on the back pages of all sport papers today blah,blah,blah.

No other stories matter etc.

Dont rise to it.

Re: United "invincibility"

In reply to mancboy, i think rooney and vidic are good players but if i take into consideration all their bad and good points i hate them. Vidic is as dirty as they come and rooney is so fooking ugly i need to make sure that lotr isnt in the bluray player...oh also he is a cnut who id never wanna see in a blue shirt unless its back to Everton even then i couldn't care less tbh.

TCIB

Re: United "invincibility"

Whatever happened to fair unbiased reporting?
I have been tuned in to Sky Sports all morning and have noticed not one mention of probably the biggest football game in the world played on Saturday evening.
I wonder if Manchester United had won would Mr. Holmes still have resisted mentioning it. Its sickening how they let him dictate the agenda.

Where's the Fergie Shake thread gone?

It would be a bit silly if it's been deleted.

Re: Brilliant!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
TheColdSixThousand said:
Love it. That should shut up all the sensitive souls in the press.

These folk are beyond shutting up.

Oh aye, I know they'll turn to some other made up bullshit each time we shut them up about something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.